12 Things I Never Miss To Have In My Handbag

My handbag is a 'mini me' and I feel totally clueless without it.

179

I take my handbag everywhere and carried everything at times even junk, worn out receipts, tickets, coupons for a long time. Thought it would be the right time to come to terms with it. I have started organizing or should I say customize my shoulder companion with things that are needed every day for me so that I could share it with you peeps. I really like my handbag that I became a sucker for naming it and you can see it why.

1.My nutcracker case

It might seem different but that is how I like to call my cute little box with nuts. I fill them up with almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnut and dried fruits and sorts if I go out. My nutcracker case helps me with my hunger pangs and snacking habit. I can munch them on when I have to skip my eating during my studies or if I have some work or travel. It is just a simple healthy alternative I do instead of grabbing fries or burgers. I've been taking healthy choices lately and this idea is helping me a lot. Try it!

2.My perfume

I literally cannot survive without my perfume. It keeps me going and it really helps me on the go. My perfume is like a part of me so I am very choosy about it. So that said, I always keep my perfume in my handbag. How do I choose my perfume? My nose has a sharp sensitivity over the fragrances. So it says, what is the best perfume for women.

3.My tech space

I use to put up a fight every time with my handbag in the name of searching for my charger and headphones. So I gave it a thought. My favorite clear pouch came to the rescue and I gave it a name, my Tech Space. I carry my two headphones, my power bank, pen drives, travel phone charger, memory cards, and USB connector within the Tech space!

4.Money banks

Well you would have figured it out by now. Yes, it's my wallet. Something I would never miss to have. I do have a separate small coin pouch. I am not a big wallet person so I always prefer a small comfortable wallet with many racks where I put my cards and ready-cash. I don't just put my wallet in my bag; I specifically have them in a zipped compartment. Once I had a bad experience when I left my wallet in the room due to 'bag cleaning'. So from then on, I started to put my wallet in a separate zipped compartment, so that it remains safe even when I occasionally take out the bag.

5.My journal

I am still an old school. I will better remember the details when I manually write it down. My journal is also my 'To-Do list' so I pretty much use it for everything. I carry a fountain pen with me which I use, so pretty much I am a very old school indeed.

6.Vanity

I stash all my skin essentials in this pouch. I will have a small bottle of my daily-face wash, a pack of facial tissues, my moisturizer, a concealer, small mirror and a light lip shade, overall a quick makeup fix. I have a side compartment in my vanity pouch where I keep my sanitary needs. I need my lip balm very often, so I usually put it the bag so every time I don't have to open the pouch.

7.The keys

It's always good and must, to lock your room when you go out. When I leave my house/apartment, it became my habit to keep the keys inside my handbag. I always put the duplicate key so one for me and another one for my room partner. In addition to the keys, I attach a bottle opener and my USB drive in the key ring.

8.Mini first aid kit

What I get myself a hurt unexpectedly while playing? I will need a bandage, dressing, antibiotic cream and a mini scissor to help me out. Having a pain reliever also will help me to come out of my headache. For this, I keep 'Ibuprofen/Asprin' all the time. I purchased my mini first aid in Walmart that easily fits into my handbag perfectly.

9.Pepper spray

I don't need to tell you why I keep the pepper spray. It's really important to me and every ladies out there to protect themselves. This world is crazy! .Everything happens (pain, dizziness) due to the spray is just temporary. So I don't afraid to keep. Irrespective of persons, It helps me to take a defense against bears and dogs too. Lip balm, lipstick, pen and many forms of pepper sprays are available. I have personal 'alarm key ring' pepper spray inside my bag.

10.Comb & bobby pins

These are the must-have hair accessories that I can't miss out. It's not very unusual for me to get my hair streak out, irrespective of how it looked shinier when I comb the hair at home. It's the case with everyone either. No matter how well you dressed, what shoes you wear, if your hairstyle is ruined then everything is ruined. This is why in my little pouch, I keep a comb and bobby pins inside the bag.

11.Tissues

Tissues can be used to many things. It helps me wipe the tears after having a heavy long working day of my class, after seeing a sentimental movie, to sneeze, to rub my hands and so on.

12.Stain eraser pen

Not only it helps me wear a stainless shirt without any coffee or food item stains throughout the day but it also helps me get a "life saver" title from my friends and colleagues.

When you ask me, my bag is more like a non-talking companion who literally has a small version of my room in it. What about yours?