18 Things You'll Hear On The Daily Living On A Sorority Hall
Sororities

"Does anyone wanna watch 'Bachelor In Paradise' with me tonight?"

589

Living on a sorority hall can be a hectic experience, but there is nothing better than knowing your best friends are down the hall from you at all times. Living on the hall has been one of the best experiences I've had so far in college. It's allowed me to become extremely close to the girls in my pledge class, and learn a lot about them (maybe even some things I didn't wanna know), leaving me with memories that will last a lifetime.

These are some of the things you hear on a daily basis while living On a sorority hall.

"Does anyone have a _______ I can borrow?"

"Who burnt popcorn? I can smell it all the way down the hall."

"Anyone wanna come over and watch 'To All The Boys I Loved Before' again?"

"Are we really having a fire drill right now?"

"I need a formal date, does anyone have any single male friends?"

"I'm about to put on my Snapchat story, 'Taking applications for a formal date, slide up for more info.'"

"Hold on, I'm gonna send you this tweet."

"Did anyone see this post on Old Row?"

"I'm having a Riverdale watch party after chapter, do you wanna come?"

"Someone please come to the rec with me, I need motivation."

"Can someone let me in? I left my Tigercard in my room."

"Does anyone wanna go to the dining hall with me?"

"Someone pleeeeaase help me bring my groceries upstairs."

"I'm baking cookies in the kitchen if anyone wants some!"

"Can the room next to me please stop yelling! It's midnight and I have an exam in the morning."

"You know, some people hate living on campus their sophomore year, but I love being able to wake up 20 minutes before my class starts."

"Does anyone else have an 8 a.m. tomorrow and want to walk to their death with me?"

"Does anyone wanna go to Target with me?"