When you join a sorority, there are a few things that begin to happen to you and your behavior. There are also several thoughts that run through your head.
1. "I don't have enough letters."
Yes you do, you just want more so you try to justify that with this.
2. You have something sorority-related to do every night.
3. You are always with your sisters.
This couldn't be more true. I am almost always doing something with sisters.
4. Though you claim you don't have enough letters, your wardrobe consists of letters and screen prints.
5. "I don't know what I'm doing, let me ask a sister."
It's almost a guarantee that if you don't know, someone else will.
6. "I can't, I have sorority."
Your new catchphrase.
7. Every time you say "your sister" it has a new name beside it.
8. People think that you just have an incredibly large family until you explain you are a part of Greek life.
9. Movie nights with sisters are every night.
You guys can literally watch the same movie five times.