Summer is finally here, and you are probably are in desperate need of a tan by now. You're ready to hit the beach and lay in the sun until your skin returns to the color of caramel macchiato. So, by now, you've probably become a pro at all things summer, or so you thought. Here's what will most likely go wrong with your summer even though you have told yourself these things would never happen again.
1. You will lay in the sun just a little too long.
Nothing says summer more than looking like a red tomato!
2. You'll underestimate how many drinks you can handle in an hour.
It seems that pacing yourself between drinks isn't a logical thing to do, because you just had to participate in power hour.
3. You'll leave your 50th pair of sandals at the beach.
Because you told yourself that you wouldn't leave the last 49 pairs in the sand.
4. You will regretably fall in love with your summer fling.
Even though you both will be leaving again in one month.
5. You'll remember how much you hate your summer job.
Who said working at Toys-R-Us would ever be a good idea?
6. You'll spend $50 on dinner.
Because you can't use meal plan anymore and you forgot food costs actual money.
7. You'll leave your sandals on just a little too long.
Because wearing sandals with five straps was totally a good idea...
8. You will wear pants, a long sleeve shirt, and a sweater into work because it's always freezing in your office.
Except for today because the air conditioning broke.
9. You'll tell yourself you are going to go on a summer diet and will stick with it this time around.Oh look, PIZZA!
10. You'll get a little too patriotic on Fourth of July.
God Bless America, right?
11. You'll make the mistake of inviting that "one friend" to your summer bonfire.
And it will never, ever happen again. EVER.
12. You'll go back to the gym where all of the kids in your high school coincidentally go.
And see every single person you didn't want to see.
13. You refuse to use sunscreen on your family trip to Mexico.
Even though your mom told you to put some on about 1,000 times.
Your summer would never be complete without a sunburn, a never ending hangover, and horrible t-shirt tan lines!