11 Things All Fall-Lovers Will Rejoice In Once August Is Over

It's common knowledge that Labor Day marks the official end of summer. Goodbye August, hello September, October and November.

22

September marks the beginning of chilly fall days, red and golden leaves, cups of hot chocolate and basically the start of best season. All fall-lovers will definitely rejoice these 11 things.

1. The end of the hot, miserable days

Granted, the cooler weather doesn't typically begin until mid-September, but we all know that the end of those hot summer days isn't far away at all.

2. The reemergence of cold-weather clothing

I don't know about you, but my favorite thing about cold weather is cold-weather clothing — jackets, coats, long sleeves and sweaters.

3. The countdown to Halloween

Halloween is one of those holidays where the hype leading up to the actual day is just as exciting as actual Halloween itself.

4. The colors of all the fall foliage

The bright variety of colors displayed in the trees — pretty breathtaking.

5. The crisp, refreshing air

No more hot, humid and muggy summer days.

6. The variety of foods

From pumpkin pie to butternut squash, fall has it all.

7. Shopping is at its peak.

From Black Friday to pre-holiday shopping, sales are abundant, and options are endless.

8. The beginning of football season

I'm personally not a big fan of football, but for football fans, fall brings a new type of excitement.

9. The slow (yet sure) arrival of the holidays

Halloween, followed by Thanksgiving. followed by Christmas. What's more to love?

10. The return of hot drinks

Hot chocolate, hot coffee, hot lattes ... perfect for a chilly fall evening.

11. The chilly weather

Again, I personally think one of the best things about fall is the weather. Did I mention no more humid summer days?