1. You can spot dogs coming from miles away.
And you stake them out to see what is an acceptable distance to go up to its owner and ask to pet it.
2. You don't care who dies in movies, as long as the dog lives.
Even if it's Scott Eastwood, we're still happy as long as the dog lives.
3. Nothing makes you happier than seeing your dog happy.
If your dog is having a good day, then you're having a good day.
4. And nothing makes you sadder than seeing your dog sad.
Nothing makes your day worse than seeing your dog unhappy.
5. You will make sure your dog celebrates their birthday in style.
And you will invite all of the other dogs in the neighborhood to make them jealous.
6. If you're having a bad day, all you have to do is look at a dog to cheer you up.
Just one single photo of video will do the trick.
7. Your Facebook feed is comprised solely of pictures,videos, gifs and memes dogs.
And you're not even ashamed of it.
8. This is you when you go to a friend's house and they have a dog.
9. When you're at a party and you see there's a dog there...
Well, it looks like I won't be socializing tonight.
10. If someone offends your dog or really any dog that you know...
You'll make them apologize to not only you but to the dog they offended.
11. You often contemplate staying in with your dog and cuddling instead of going out with your friends.
And you tell your friends that you're too busy to go out, but really you're just busy doing this with you dog all night.
12. You're on a first-name basis with all of the dogs in your apartment building/neighborhood and their owners are slightly weirded out.
And question if you have a life devoted to anything else other than stalking their dogs on a daily basis. And the answer is no.
13. The only reason you call or facetime your parents is to see or talk to your dog.
And your parents get mad that you only want to talk to the dog instead of them.