These Puppies Embracing The Snow Will Make You Smile

Say goodbye to finals-related stress.

14
tehcute.com

It’s the (not so) most wonderful time of the year. That’s right, classes have ended, the merriment (and hangover) of LDOC are nothing but memories of the past, and it’s officially crunch time to re-learn for finals everything you once knew but seem to have forgotten (or perhaps just never learned in the first place).

Yes, finals are stressful. Time and again we’re told lovingly, “You are so much more than your grades.” But that doesn’t stop us from doing the math to see what we need to get on our finals to get A’s, B’s, and C’s in our courses, nor does it stop us from frantically praying that an anonymous narwhal will sign onto the class GoogleDoc study guide and save the day.

We spend so much time in our favorite coffee shops that it's a miracle the owner hasn't yet demanded we chip in for rent, and if we were paid for the number of hours we clocked in at the library, we’d be making time and a half.

Despite the difficulties of exam week, it’s important to ease the tension in some way or another. So what better way to do so than with puppies? These GIFs of puppies in the snow will have you crying tears of joy as they motivate you to plow through finals and get to Winter Break.

Wait for it...

What's better than one puppy? Nine puppies.

Nothing like the sweet taste of freedom...

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Wait for me!"

INCOMING!

He might not have stuck the landing, but he certainly did pick himself back up.

Little guy's just trying to find his way out.

"Must. Run. Through. All of it."

He's so fluffy it hurts.

*Cue the "Olympic Fanfare and Theme" song.*

Puppies make everything better. Now go ace those finals so that you, too, can run free like our little canine pals. You've got this!