5 Awesome New Shows Debuting In May

5 Awesome New Shows Debuting In May

Fill up your post-finals free time in May with these new, buzz-worthy shows!
378

Classes may be winding down, but spring TV is heating up! There are a ton of much anticipated new shows on the way starting in May, and you won’t want to miss them.

Fill up your post-finals extra time by starting up a few of these shows that are already generating buzz before they premier!

Without further ado, here are the new must-watch shows coming out next month:

1. "Being Serena" | HBO | Wednesday, May 2nd

Tune into this series about tennis superstar Serena Williams, one of the greatest of all-time in tennis. You want to miss this amazing mini-series documenting her life and success!

2. "The Rain" | Netflix | Friday, May 4th

Get down with your inner sci-fi geek by binging this new science fiction fantasy series from Netflix. This series centers on a group of people still dealing with real-world problems in a post-apocalyptic world.

3. "Evil Genius" | Netflix | Friday, May 11th

Get into the minds and plans of diabolical robbers by watching this 4-part documentary series about one of the most prolific bank robberies of all time.

4. "All Night" | Hulu | Friday, May 11th

This comedy chronicles students during an all-night “lock-in” that they’re attending as a graduation party. If you’re in the binge-watching mood, all 10 episodes will be released on Hulu on May 11th!

5. "Sando" | Acorn TV | Monday, May 21st

This Australian dramedy is about a businesswoman trying to make her way back into her estranged family’s life. If you’re into "Arrested Development," this show is for you!

BONUS: Are you an "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" fan? Season 4 of the hilarious show is being released on Netflix on Wednesday, May 30th! If you haven’t watched this quirky, fun series from Tina Fey yet, you most definitely should.

Want to keep track of all the awesome things you want to remember to watch? This platform can totally help!

May your month of May be full of awesome TV!