These 8 Music Careers Can Make You Money

You wouldn't be looking for careers in music if you're not a music lover, would you? Music is the soundtrack to our lives. It's all around us.

8

It helps us express our feelings and emotions at times far better than words could ever say. It's a great creative outlet for many people every day.

If you're thinking about careers in music, there are many music jobs that could appeal to your interests.

Here are 8 Great Careers for Music Lovers

Yes, here are 8 cool music career paths you can choose from

Music Journalist

If you love music and also enjoy writing, you could become a music writer. Writers and journalists are hired to review concerts and new albums.

They conduct interviews with musicians and other fellow music lovers. This can be very competitive but also a very rewarding profession.

Music journalism It's one of the more highly sought-after careers in music. Why not start by reviewing the songs of the richest musicians in the world?

Music Producer

This is a creative outlet geared towards those who want to pursue design and production careers in music.

You can oversee an entire album, from rough song ideas all the way to the final mastering and mixes.

If you have goals for owning or running your own music studio in the future, this is one of the top-paying music careers.

At the same time, you can produce magical beats that will get musicians running after you, while you upload to top music blogs in Nigeria.

Music Lawyer

Music lawyers focus on copyright and contract laws.

They work to protect their client against unfair representation and help them pursue proper compensation for royalties and other music-related legal matters.

This can be an exciting career opportunity for those with a good eye for detail and love of the law.

Booking Agent

If you've always wanted to reserve space at concert halls for musicians, becoming a booking agent might be for you.

You would be responsible for working with artists, agents and venue staff in securing performances dates and times in cities around the country or even around the world.

One of the more exciting careers in music that you could pursue, being a booking agent is a lot of work and requires good people management skills.

Music Therapist

Being a music therapist is a great business idea and one of the more popular careers in music today.

Music therapists work with a variety of patients using music to help them deal with stress, anxiety and other mental or physical issues they may have.

If you enjoy music and working with people, this might be the perfect job for you.

Songwriter

While many musicians write their own songs, others need a little professional assistance.

This is where songwriters come in. One of the more in-demand careers in music, songwriters write lyrics that complement musical compositions.

Take for instance, the popular Teniola who once wrote a song for Davido, and Password who wrote the popular "Gobe" for the same Davido, gained some sort of popularity by doing that.

Songwriting is a good fit for people who enjoy music and have a good creative mind.

Music Teacher

This is one of the most versatile careers in music that you can find. A music teacher is adept at a lot of different things.

They give lessons for students learning to play different instruments or how to sing. They also teach music theory and techniques and help prepare their students for examinations and live performances.

Music tutoring is a perfect job for those who love to share what they've learned about music with others.

The best part is, music instrument online tutoring is one of the best paying online jobs you can start from your home.

Radio

Working in radio offers opportunities for several different careers in music. You could become a disc jockey and play songs by favorite artists live on the air.

You could become a program director, and manage on-air talent and schedule interviews with a wide variety of artists.

You could also be a radio station's program director, scheduling artists and songs to be played and conducting research to determine which songs and artists your audience enjoys the most.

It's a field where the possibilities are almost endless.

Summary

These are just some of the careers in music that you can pursue. Some jobs will require some formal training or education, and some jobs you can apply for right away.

Besides becoming a professional or amateur musician yourself, you can share your love of music with many generations of music aficionados through one of these or any other music jobs.