There's More to Celebrate in March than St. Patrick's Day

National Days You Won't Want to Miss!

245
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/11/636512298809264321-774850425_St_Patrick's_Day.jpg

March 1st: National Peanut Butter Lover's Day

Get your spoon ready and grab a jar of your favorite peanut butter!

March 2nd: National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day)

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more things that you learn, the more places you'll go" - Dr. Seuss

March 3rd: National Cold Cuts Day

Salami, ham, bologna, turkey, roast beef... take your pick. We gonna eat some cold cuts today.

March 4th: National Grammar Day

There better be no typos in your texts today or I will go all grammar Nazi on you.

March 5th: National Cheese Doodle Day

Also known as "National Orange Cheese Powder Fingers Day."

March 6th: National Frozen Foods Day / National Oreo Cookie Day

I'm feeling some Oreo ice cream...

March 7th: National Cereal Day

I'm eating cereal for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!

March 8th: International Women's Day

Girls, this is our day to celebrate our achievements in this world! Be confident and embrace your womanhood! Remember, you is kind, you is smart, and you is important!

March 9th: National Meatball Day

I swear, all of these national food days are going to turn me into a human meatball...

March 10th: National Mario Day

Here we go!

March 11th: National Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day

This seems extremely specific, but I love waffles... so I'm down.

March 12th: National Plant a Flower Day / National Napping Day

Gardening is hard work. I need a nap after I plant a flower.

March 13th: National Open an Umbrella Indoors Day

Isn't that bad luck, though?

March 14th: National Pi Day

Not food pie, the number pi... but we can still get pie.

March 15th: National Kick Butts Day

No, this does not mean you can go around kicking people in the tush. This is a day to take action against smoking and raise awareness of the dangers that come with the habit.

March 16th: National Everything You Do Is Right Day

But I'm always right, everyday.

March 17th: St. Patrick's Day / National Corned Beef and Cabbage Day

It's seemingly appropriate to celebrate the holiday with a classic Irish meal.

March 18th: National Sloppy Joe Day

Everybody's doing fine down here in... lunch lady land.

March 19th: National Chocolate Caramel Day

One of the best combos out there!

March 20th: National Ravioli Day / National Proposal Day

Pop the question over a romantic ravioli dinner...

March 21st: National Fragrance Day

"Passion fruit spray?"

March 22nd: National Goof Off Day

AKA every day for me.

March 23rd: National Chia Day

If you never had a chi-chi-chi-chia pet, today is the day to get one! Or you can just sprinkle some chia seeds on your toast or oatmeal like I do in the mornings.

March 24th: National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day

They may look like rabbit turds, but they taste so good!

March 25th: National Medal of Honor Day

This day is set aside to observe those who have been awarded a medal of honor, which is not an easy thing to do!

March 26th: National Spinach Day

Spinach is one of those super foods that deserves a day in its honor. It's packed full of nutrients and, as Popeye knows, it makes you stronger!

March 27th: National Joe Day

If your name is Joe, you don't have to wait for your birthday to make the day all about you (unless your birthday happens to fall on March 27th).

March 28th: National Something on a Stick Day

I'm just going to stab all of my food with chopsticks.

March 29th: National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day

There aren't many left anymore, so make it a point to support your local mom and pop shops!

March 30th: National Take a Walk in the Park Day

Clear your mind by yourself, take the dog, or walk and talk with a friend... just get to the park and hit the trail!

March 31st: National Crayon Day

Crayons are my preferred method of coloring!