There's A Leader In All Of Us.

There's A Leader In All Of Us.

Leaders Come In All Shapes and Sizes.
66

I've always been a fan of follow the leader. It's always been easier to follow than to take on the difficult task of leading. Leadership was never apart of my plans. I was completely content in being a follower. But, God had other plans for me.

Four years ago I never imagined I would be taking on leadership roles. I was completely comfortable. I knew my place in life. I knew I was always meant to be a follower. I was quiet, shy, and soft-spoken. I didn't hold the key attributes for that which I thought defined a Leader. But, God chipped away at my expectations. He molded my heart and gave me a new found confidence and passion for leadership. He placed me in situations where circumstances brought to light that fierce leadership attribute that I never thought I could or would possess.

I was molded into a leader. He shaped me into the leader He knew I could become, and He is still shaping me today. So, ladies and gentlemen, is God calling you towards leadership? You may not realize it, but I believe He is. God calls us to step up and lead. He calls us to lead others towards His love and mercy. You may be someone who believes they are better off watching on the sidelines. But, I believe there is a leader in all of us. All it takes is a little bit of trust, patience, and passion. Allow God to mold you. Let Him use your passions to further His Kingdom.

I've always been a fan of follow the leader. I never thought I could be the one to lead, but God altered my expectations. He has shown me that there is a little bit of a leader in all of us. All it takes to find that inner leader is a little bit of trust, passion, determination, and love from our Heavenly Father.

So, Go Out, Step Up, And Lead.