5 Nickelodeon Theme Songs To Make You Feel Really Nostalgic

5 Nickelodeon Show Theme Songs To Make You Feel Really Nostalgic

There's nothing that makes you feel more like a kid again than hearing throwback theme songs from your favorite childhood TV shows

62

While on spring break a couple of weeks ago, one of my friends randomly started humming the Big Time Rush theme song. Consequently, it became the song of Spring Break 2019. Before the plane ride home, I downloaded every single Big Time Rush album onto my phone and from there on it was game over.

For the past couple weeks, I have been revisiting old Nickelodeon TV shows and listening to their soundtracks almost religiously and the nostalgia has snowballed into something I've never felt before. After listening to songs from some of my favorite childhood TV shows, here are my top 5 favorite TV show theme songs that are sure to make you feel really nostalgic:

1. Big Time Rush

2. iCarly

3. Zoey 101

4. Drake & Josh

5. Danny Phantom