The ultimate Pool Cleaners Buying guide
Nature Animals

The ultimate Pool Cleaners Buying guide

A swimming pool that is sparkling clean is an enticing place to enjoy yourself during warm weather.
However, maintaining your pool in its clean state is not a walk in the park. It takes sheer dedication and discipline.
Most swimming pools are exposed to the environment.
As a result, they are subjected to agents of pollution such as leaves falling from trees, papers from nearby buildings, and debris/duct from blowing winds.

11
The ultimate Pool Cleaners Buying guide

Introduction

It is, therefore, crucial to master the art of selecting the best pool cleaner for your swimming pool to keep it glistening clean.

The article will equip you with the knowledge that you need to understand the types of pool cleaners available and the factors to consider when buying a cleaner for your pool.

Types of Pool Cleaners

Pool cleaners are classified into three categories depending on how they perform the cleaning exercise. They are:

1. Robotic Pool Cleaners- These cleaners are versatile and can be used to clean both small and large pools. Some robotic cleaners come with navigation systems that improve their cleaning flexibility.For the best robotic pool cleaners click here

2. Pressure/Booster Pool Cleaners- These cleaners and have higher cleaning efficiencies that make them suitable for decongesting swimming pools of dirt particles using pressure.

3. Suction Pool Cleaners- These cleaners are used to vacuum clean pools by sweeping, sucking, and eliminating all dirt from pool water.

Factors to Consider When Buying a Cleaner For Your Pool

1. The Capacity of the Pool
The size of the pool is a fundamental factor to consider before purchasing a cleaner. If your pool is small, you can conveniently clean it with a manual pool cleaner. This is because a manual cleaner can perform the cleaning process in a short time. However, if your pool is medium-sized or large, an automatic cleaner would be the most appropriate option.

2. The Level of Energy Consumption
When selecting a cleaner for your pool, energy-efficiency is another essential aspect to consider. However, energy efficiency comes at a price. For instance, robotic pool cleaners consume the least amount of energy and are the most energy efficient. On the other hand, pressure pool cleaners utilize an independent booster pump that increases their energy consumption.

3. Design of the Filtration System
If your pool has an efficient filtration system, the suction cleaner can be used because it depends on the filtration system of the pool. However, for more convenience, the pressure pool cleaner should be used since it comes with a separate filtration system that increases its flexibility. In addition, the robotic pool cleaner is designed with an integrated filtration system that makes it operate independently.

4. The Duration of the Cleaning Cycle
The cleaning cycle is the number of hours that the pool cleaner machine will operate before turning off automatically. When purchasing a pool cleaner, you should choose the cleaner that has a higher cleaning cycle. Undoubtedly, the higher the cleaning cycle, the faster the cleaning machine will eliminate debris and dirt particles from your swimming pool and vice versa.

5. The Speed of Filtration
The rate of filtration is the measure of the amount of cleaning the pool cleaner can perform in a given period. A pool cleaner device with a higher rate of filtration has a better capability to store more debris and dirt from the pool water. In contrast, a cleaner with a slower rate of filtration will take longer to clean the pool entirely. Although a cleaner with a higher filtration rate is costly, the future benefits of such a machine are significant.

Conclusion
In summary, it is essential to understand the types of pool cleaners and factors to consider before purchasing one your pool. Even more, the knowledge is vital at helping you select the best pool cleaner depending on the specifications and conditions of your pool.