32 Songs To Add To Your Hookup Playlist ASAP

32 Songs You NEED To Add To Your Hook-Up Playlist For The Next Time You Turn It On

You'll be HOOKED.

313

Ladies and gentlemen, we've all been there. Things get steamy, the red LED strips flick on, you sync your Bluetooth to your speaker... and OOPS. You did it again. Britney starts playing, and the moment is lost.

Never fear. I'm here to turn you on to some steamy songs you might not have heard before that'll have you and your boo going all night long.

1. "Climax" by Usher

We all know the best things build, so why not make sure your partner is climaxing first?

2. "False God" by Taylor Swift

I know, I KNOW. Hear me out. Tay's newest album has hidden sultry gems like this, with a song slow that is sexy enough to keep things really rolling with lyrics like, "Religion's in your lips, even if it's a false God," and "The altar is my hips." This song, and its smooth bass should keep things really smooth.

3. "The Hills" by The Weeknd

A song with heavy bass and a build, these lyrics dominate and tell you who is really in charge.

4. "Woman" by Harry Styles

If the title didn't speak for itself, the moans throughout definitely do.

5. "Sex" by The 1975

Duh. Really though, this song is perfect for picking up the pace with Matt Healy's British accent crooning lyrics, "Does he take care of you? I could easily fill his shoes," will leave you and your partner hopefully filling something other than shoes. (But hey, to each their own.)

6. "Candy" by Doja Cat

If you wanted a song that picks up the pace and slows it back down with hot lyrics, look no further to "lick the wrapper."

7. "4EVER" by Clairo

Clairo's soft vocals are set to a funky tune that really makes you want to get down, if you get what I'm saying.

8. "Animal" by Sir Chloe

"I'm asking nicely, give me what I want. Make me behave like an animal," Sir Chloe's raspy voice begs. Need I say more?

9. "Bad Girls" by M.I.A.

A bad bitch anthem, this song gives anyone the confidence boost they need to "do it well."

10. "Blood In The Cut" by K.Flay

A sexy bass line and vocals begging for "a crack of a whip" might just be what you're looking for.

11. "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" by Ariana Grande

OK, maybe you don't want to break up with your partner, but it's certainly the right tempo to break the bed.

12. "Come Under The Covers" by WALK THE MOON

Many people didn't dive further into WALK THE MOON other than their radio hit "Shut Up And Dance," but these lyrics will have you diving under those covers.

13. "Electric Feel" by MGMT

The "current running through the skin" might just be the electricity you need to keep things sparked.

14. "Explode" by Uh Huh Her

Make their mind (and perhaps other body parts) explode.

15. "FOOLS" by Troye Sivan

"FOOLS" has a slow start and a pulsing chorus that is enough to keep it all rolling.

16. "God is a woman" by Ariana Grande

You'll definitely want to get on your knees and pray when this one comes on.

17. "Hands To Myself" by Selena Gomez

The title is misleading. You will absolutely not want to keep your hands to yourself.

18. "Holy Holy" by Bunny Michael

Bunny definitely doesn't hold back in this one, and neither should you.

19. "Hot Pink" by Let's Eat Grandma

OK, definitely not grandma, but you'll want to be eating something.

20. "Jiffy Jane" by New Hollow

Jane really loves to get down - maybe this song will give you the inspiration to be going down.

"I Did Something Bad" by Taylor Swift

Off her steamiest album yet, you'll be wondering too: "I did something bad, so why's it feel so good?"

22. "Into You" by Ariana Grande

With the sensual bass pulsing through this track, you will definitely want your partner getting into you.

23. "Jenny" by WALK THE MOON

Ready to pick up the tempo? WALK THE MOON has you covered, but hopefully you won't be covered.

24. "like that" by Bea Miller

When Bea Miller says "when you're breaking my back, it's pushing me harder," hopefully you can take her advice.

25. "Movement" by Hozier

The song might just slow it down a little, but you won't be lacking that movement.

26. "Naive" by The Kooks

Naive might be the title, but you won't have to play the part.

27. "Needed Me" by Rihanna

Need some R&B to keep things steamy? Look no further.

28. "Peaches" by In The Valley Below

If you want to be "working on [your] knees," this indie pop song might fulfill those needs.

29. "Pretty Please" by Dua Lipa

Queen of sexy pop, Dua Lipa's, "Pretty Please" might help you get the "sweet release" you need.

30. "RUNAWAY" by Rei Ami

Ami's hot whispered lyrics will have you doing anything but wanting to run away.

31. "Waiting Game" by BANKS

The sexiest of all sexy songs, BANKS's raspy will have you wanting to do anything but wait.

32. "The Creek" by Noxen

Finally when it all comes down, a slow ballad that paints a vivid romantic picture, "the creek [that] flows for you" might be a great cap to a steamy night.

Don't want to add these one by one? Don't worry, there's a playlist composed of all the songs right here.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.