The Ultimate Camping Guide and Camping Tips

Camping Tips that will help you prevent those camping trips from twisting

6

Getting off the beaten track and visiting more distant places is a key factor when driving off-road. And while the most desolate areas certainly have a certain appeal, there are times when a little comfort can make a difference.

Whether you are planning to get lost for a couple of days or travel to the most remote corners of the country, you will need a warm and suitable shelter. The ARB range of roof, floor and awning tents have a variety of options for every trip and are complemented by many optional accessories to make every camping adventure a pleasant one.

BENEFITS OF CAMPING!

During the walk you exercise, walk the trails, climb mountains, cross rivers - all this is good for health; you will be able to disconnect from the city and restore peace of mind. You put your muscles to work and you can easily burn 500 calories in one day. Your brain also begins to process information in a different way, it is no longer just data and numbers, it is alert and perceptive.

Stay in the open air is necessary for mental relaxation, which helps improve your mood and get rid of certain vices and routine, typical of urban life. Researchers at the University of Michigan found that with just a few minutes of walking in nature, symptoms of depression can be reduced.

The pacification of the solitude between trees and animals puts you in an introspective state where it is easier to know yourself. Looking at the stars or the flow of a river also works as simple meditations that are of great benefit to you. Soon after contact with the forest vegetation, you may begin to feel that you are full of new energy.

It is better to be guided by the hours of the sun and the moon. If the sun rises, then it is time to get up, if the day is ending and the moon is already high, maybe now is a good time to go to bed. Natural light has a beneficial effect on human health. Studies have shown that those who sleep away from artificial light have a normal heart rate and feel less sleepy when they wake up in the morning.

When developing a camping plan, the first step is to analyze the reality of the project and ask yourself, what exactly do I want? You must write down in detail what characteristics your camp should have. To help you organize all those ideas that haunt you. This is the first question you should ask yourself when organizing a summer camp, bearing in mind that the possible educational and / or recreational activities that you intend to carry out with your group will be determined depending on the age groups.

Urban, rural, beach, multi-adventure, sports, horse riding, soccer, surfing, skiing, tech, gastronomic, family, musical, school ... The list is long! For example, if you choose a camp for children, you can choose a multi-adventure mode, and if it is for adults, the surf camp will never disappoint you.

You have to find a destination according to what you propose, in this case a place in nature that allows you to carry out various multi-adventure activities that you have to program so that the participants fully enjoy their adventure. Traveling can be a plus that allows the youngest to gain greater autonomy.

What to take with you on camping:

Elements that you may or may not need depending on the type of camping.

Therefore, you should adapt this list to go camping checklist based on factors such as:

1. Number of people .
  2. Type of camping: mountain, family camping, etc.
  3. Available space or maximum weight you can afford. If you are going to carry a backpack, it is important that you do not go excessively loaded.
  4. Time of year and weather forecast: it is especially important to take into account the temperatures you will face and the forecast of rain or strong winds, many times we know what to take to a campsite but due to changes in the weather we can forget essential things.
  5. Tent . It is the essential element when thinking about what to take to a campsite. You must take into account the number of people who are going to use it and whether or not you need extra space to store things inside the store. For two people, there are very light and easy to assemble models that can adapt to almost any situation and climate. In any case, today you can find reliable and quality tents for all kinds of requirements and budgets.

Take into account not to forget the pegs, sticks and rods necessary for the assembly. It is also very useful to carry a hammer to drive the pegs.

Especially for a family vacation, kitchen equipment is a staple for a good camping experience. In any case, you must adapt it to the space you have and the number of people traveling.

clothes is a vitally important section when we review the things to take to a campsite. We must especially take into account the weather forecast and the time of year when we go camping. In any case, elements such as a light raincoat or a replacement of footwear are basic elements that we will need in almost any case.

Camping Tips:

Camping Tips that will help you prevent those camping trips from twisting so that you can live this experience in the best possible way.

Location

Geographical orientation

The roads

Inspect the terrain before camping

Hours of light

Water

Food

Beware of animals

To finish and perhaps the most important thing: leave the campsite exactly as you found it. Don't throw away a piece of paper. Do not leave the remains of the fire, do not do anything that you would not like someone else to do. Even if you can make it cleaner than you found it, so much the better. We have to be the first to set an example.