Health, Wealth and Relationships: The top Blog Niches for Today and Future

Blog Niches

74

Blogging for Today

What is Blogging?

A blog is a personal journal of sorts that typically contains articles, updates, and other information about a specific topic. Blogs are usually updated on a regular basis with new content. Bloggers share their thoughts on various topics in order to provide information or entertainment to their readers. Blogs are a great way to express your thoughts and opinions on various topics. Blogging is also a way to share your knowledge with the world, get feedback from your readers, and be more connected with them. The best blogs are personal blogs that allow you to share what you know and what you're interested in and allow you to do plenty of research online.

What should I Write about?

You can practically write about anything. There are many different types of blogs, including business blogs, fashion blogs, travel blogs, sports and more. It's also important to blog about things that people want to read about so you can build an audience and continue to provide more information to them as you grow your content. While there are many fun niches which can produce a multitude of content, there are 3 topics that are almost always in demand from a consumer perspective: Health, Wealth and Relationships. These three topics will not only have consumer demand but also they have many sub-niches and related topics you can write about so you can develop your expertise in that specific area.

Health

It’s no secret that the internet has made it easier than ever before for people to find information about whatever they want – especially when it comes to health! People spend hours every day reading articles from websites about various health topics from mental health, to exercising, nutrition, work-life balance and more. A healthy lifestyle can have positive impacts on other aspects of your life such as having more energy to play with young children or running a business. Having time set aside for a healthy lifestyle can give you a break away from a busy workday and also help you and your audience to achieve some goals such as losing weight. All of this information can be researched online from Expert web sites and put together for your audience in bits and pieces one blog post at a time so you can build on the sub-topics and build out your content strategy.

Wealth

The benefits of writing about money are many. It will help you build your personal finance blog and get more information online on how to develop good financial habits such as saving and long-term savings for retirement. It can also help you earn and save more money.

One of the best ways to write about money is to share your story. This is a great way to create a connection with readers by showing them that they are not alone in their financial situation. Another great way to write about money is to share resources or tips that readers can use right away. You might want to include things like: how much should I save for retirement, how do I know if my credit card debt is too high, what are the best places for me to invest my savings?

Similar to the Health niche in blogging, the Wealth niche also has a variety of sub-niches you can write about and engage with your audience. For example, how to save money can drill-down into discussions on what bank accounts to use to give you a greater return, or how to invest your savings into a stock, bond or money market account. Furthermore, Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more prominent, you can develop expertise in how to acquire and increase your wealth by buying crypto.

Relationship

Its no secret that there is a lot written about relationships online and you can do endless amount of research when it comes to dating, habits to having a healthy relationships and break them down for young people, middle aged people or older couples. You can also blog as a couple and share your personal experiences such as how you met, what connected you to each other? What are some positives about each other that help you to grow your relationship. These are topics that can be shared as well as researched online so you can build a content strategy. While its impossible to think of all the possibilities to discuss for a relationship blog, one does not need to stop at dating and long-term relationships. You could write about some specifics such as balancing relationships while in a busy job or while caring for child or caring for a family member.

How to get Started

To start blogging, the first step is finding the right blog platform. There are many platforms available like WordPress, Tumblr, Medium, etc. While these are often free and easy to use, its recommended that a blogger get their own website and install wordpress so they can have the freedom to brand and market their blog as they wish. You will need a domain name and web hosting to get started. Most providers will give you step by step instructions on how to search for a domain, starting your blog, running your blog and maintaining your blog. You should also be able to easily find video tutorials on youtube. Never fear about making mistakes when getting started, you will most likely run into roadblocks, a simple google search will will return troubleshooting results so you can be on your way.

Author Bio: Godfrey Pereira is the founder of the blog efriendlytools, he is passionate about online business and eCommerce. For the blog, he researches business-friendly tools and recommends ones that are helpful for digital businesses. He has worked on multiple IT Projects as a lead and developed relationships with external partners. Godfrey loves the beach, soccer, traveling and discovering small towns. To see more of his writing, visit efriendlytools.com