To The Show That Was "Girl Meets World"

To The Show That Was "Girl Meets World"

"Today we're gonna find out if anybody here believes in something so strongly, they'd fight for it" - Cory Matthews, "Girl Meets World"
2

The Disney Channel show "Girl Meets World" has been canceled after three seasons and Disney aired its last episode on January 20th. I usually always get a little sad after one of the shows I watch gets canceled but I always get over it sooner or later. But I just can't get over the fact that "Girl Meets World" is over.

"Girl Meets World" was a spin-off show from the television series "Boy Meets World." And it was the best show that Disney Channel had on.

Just like "Boy Meets World", "Girl Meets World" had deeper lessons than the stories that were being told in the episodes. This show taught people a lot and made people think deeper about certain things.

The one thing I loved about this show was that it was realistic. It didn't over dramatize situations and it didn't make situations less important than the ones that are happening around the world right now.

"Girl Meets World" taught their audience that it is okay to have hope for everything in the world and that it's okay to express that hope. Just because your hopeful doesn't mean that your an idiot.

"Girl Meets World" also taught us about how deep a friendship can go if we let it and that nothing should get in the way of that friendship. Not only did "Girl Meets World" talk about friendships but they also talked about first crushes and how hard they can be. They showed that you may like one person but they may not like you back. They also showed that they probably will like you back. But at the end of the day, if they don't like you back, you will get over them.

This show showed the ups and downs of being a teenager in middle and high school, by having episodes about cyber bullying and the struggle of finding yourself. "Girl Meets World" also told girls that they have a voice and that they shouldn't let boys walk over their voice.

But "Girl Meets World" wouldn't have been this great if it wasn't for the amazing cast and crew and I want to say thank you to them.

"Girl Meets World" was phenomenal. This show lets me discover things about myself and discover things about life. It had me laughing and it had me crying. This show allowed me to feel that I could have hope in certain things even if no one else did.

This show taught me that I shouldn't care what other people think of me and that it only matters what I think of myself and what the people close to me thinks. "Girl meets World" taught me that the only way something should define me is what my actions tell people.

I wish I didn't have to say bye to "Girl meets World." But maybe Netflix will pick it up, my fingers are crossed.