The Reason That Our True Gift Is Already Here

An article talking about our Savior that has come and is coming again.

8
pexels

Hey, folks! I know you all have heard this and probably read the story a billion times, but we need to talk about this. Our world has lost their marbles. There, I said it! On almost every holiday we have taken it and destroyed it. Thanksgiving is not a holiday anymore to be thankful it is a holiday to start black Friday shopping on Thursday? Makes no sense! So below I am going to talk about how Christmas should be celebrated. I don't really care if you believe what I am writing or not, it's the truth.

Here it is folks. At the beginning of the world God decided to create man and woman. He didn't need humans but He needed someone to proclaim His word, so He created mankind and womankind in His own image; I wish I could get more into this but it is pretty dope that we are all created in the image of God. But, per usual humans mess up sometimes, and sin entered our world and we were eternally punished for it. Throughout the time period in the Old Testament humans kept messing up and God punished them by their sin and flooding the earth. God then with noah's family gave them a second chance and they messed up...again! Now before you jump to conclusions and think that God is an angry man that needs anger management counseling the story is not done yet. There needed to be someone who could satisfy the wrath of God. Now, this is where we get into Christmas.

The story of Christmas is just that, God sent His only son into the world to save it. Not clear yet? That's ok! God decided to speak to a young girl named Mary and He told her that she was going to have a son that will save the world... no pressure right? God would make Mary pregnant and He did and she along with her husband Joseph, bore a son. In this time, the people of God were longing for a king, and in a stable with animals and hay and other things that smell bad, the King, the Savior of the world was born. In essence, He was born to die. During Christmastime, what we should be celebrating is the fact that God had more than enough grace and mercy towards us to send His only son to earth to save us. Now, let's get back to this wrath of God thing. It is true that God has wrath, but let's think about this for a second. God is perfect. He is without sin and will always be without sin. So, a perfect being (one without sin) literally cannot be in the company of people who do sin aka you and I. That creates a bunch of problems, so there needed to be someone who could intercede on our behalf to God so that we can once be reunited with Him again.

Jesus lived on this earth and died.... for us. And He is coming back again. I have no idea when but He is coming back. I know this because of the Word that He gave us but I also know that the world we live in now, what we have is not what we are meant to stick with. I also know that Jesus is coming back because every time I have doubts in my life about something, He gives me peace even though my circumstances don't change, so I am able to declare over my doubts and my problems and Stan; " It is well with my soul."

I know that is a lot to take in. I also am not writing this article to say that you should not receive or give presents in the Christmas season, but I am saying that Christ is in the word Christmas for a reason. Do you know why? Try Him out this year.