Don't Underestimate The Value Of Sleep And The Impact It Has On Your Body

Sleep is truly essential to us in order to have the energy for the day. I remember being cranky and tired because I stayed up so late to finish homework.

26

We didn't cherish the amount of sleep that we receive when we were younger. I have just realized this as I grew older. As humans, we all grow up to have our own responsibilities and make ourselves busy every day for what we need to do for our daily lives. Then, after an annoying hard day of work, when you finally place your head on your pillow, close your eyelids, and pass the time by dreaming, you know that this is the most wonderful thing to do as a human being at the end of the day.

During the time when the sun is out, I have to go to college, take courses, eat meals, work at my part-time job, and sometimes I have to deal with some troublesome obstacles and problems during the day as well. Then, I finally return home in the evening to relax but then I remember that I still have an amount of homework that I need to do. As I reach this age, I totally regret not cherishing my childhood which has me sleeping a lot when I can. As we grow up, we tend to have less sleep time than we had in our childhood. Therefore, it gets harder to go through the day as adults.

After completing everything and once you arrive at your bed, you do not need to think about all the stress that you have from the day. You can dispel all negative thoughts away and calm your mind. Finally, when you close your eyes to sleep, this is the moment where nothing can bother you. No homework, responsibility, and work can disrupt you at all. You can think and dream of anything that makes you feel happy and at ease. Wrapped around by the warmth of your blanket, you won't be thinking about budging from your spot. One thing for sure is that, if you have nothing to look forward to throughout the day, then sleeping is the best thing that you should look forward to at the end of the day. Get lots of sleep while you can!