The New Year's Feelings

The New Year's Feelings

There are many feelings that come with new year but most of all there is happiness for a new year.
118

The day after New Year's... What's next? The crash is coming down hard. It's January second and it's time to start the New Year's resolution. Who are we kidding, we aren't really going to do it. Well we might do it for a week, but that's it.

The holidays are always fun, but I personally feel like we are all left with this what's next attitude. So what is next?

For some they do start a New Year's resolution. Well everyone does, but their are two types of people that write New Year's resolution. The first type is the one who writes one and sticks to it. The second type is the on who writes it and does it for a week.

For some it's back to work. Going back to work means going back to the same old same old. Although going back to work means you have a chance to change something because it is a new year.

For others it's back to school. A new semester means new classes, professors, and new experiences. Along with the new year comes with a fresh start. The fresh start means doing everything right.

The new year is all about new experiences for everyone. Whether you're writing a New Year's resolution, going back to work, or going back to school the experiences are what we all wait for. We all wonder what the new year holds, and what all is going to happen.

We also reflect on the last year and the lessons we learn. We look at the adventures and experiences that happened over the last year. We look forward and only hope for better and become anxious for what will happen.

All the emotions flood in the second day of the new year. We also realize that we need to change. While looking back at that past year we realize somethings were done wrong and we realize there were things we could've done differently. Now in the new year we can make this better and focus on the new things and what we can do differently.

All in all the new year is what we look forward to. We may be sad the old year is leaving, but we are happy. Look forward and move on and leave the past in the past.