The Natural Product List To Get Rid Of Oily Skin

This list can make a difference to your skin if used correctly

44
skincare

Oily skin is common yet demands a lot of attention and care. In a world where chemical-laden products are winning hearts, relying on natural products devoid of chemicals is tough. But the truth is chemical-free products are the reason for rich skin health. When you have oily skin and you are using chemical-based products, you might like the results for a while but the damages are inevitable. To make sure that your skin remains healthy in the long run, it's necessary to think about it and introduce natural products into your skincare regime.

These five products will ensure you are paying all the needed attention to your oily skin:

1. Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti Acne Face Wash

• The Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti Acne face wash has natural components such as neem, tulsi, and tea tree oil.
  • The face wash will leave you with clean, clear, and radiant skin while also fighting acne.
  • Neem and Tulsi have long been used to moisturise the skin and treat acne.
  • The face wash is devoid of hazardous ingredients such as SLES and Parabens, and it also aids in the reduction of blemishes and pigmentation.
  • The face wash works wonders on every skin type including oily skin.

2. Khadi Orange Lemon Herbal Face Mask

• It has a citrus-like scent, looks pleasant and does not have an overpowering fragrance.
  • The face pack claims to clean skin and eliminate oil, and it does so.
  • It revitalizes skin, keeps it refreshed and also makes it smooth.
  • From shrinking pimples to bettering skin quality, the Khadi face pack is extraordinary.
  • It is paraben-free and extremely affordable.

Note: Take a regular amount of face pack and apply it evenly on the face and neck. You can use the face pack with honey or lemon if you want. Do not make a very thick paste because it will take time to wash off.

3. Khadi Sandalwood Herbal Face Pack

• This khadi sandalwood herbal face pack has the benefits of sandalwood, which is ideal for keeping the heat off the skin.
  • It helps in softening skin and provides radiance to the skin.
  • Sandalwood's antibacterial qualities also assist to keep the skin healthy.
  • You will notice that your skin is brighter, shines, and seems younger.

Note: Take a normal amount of the face pack and mix it with water or milk. Apply a layer to your face and leave it on for 15 minutes.

4. Khadi Vitamin C Face Cleanser

• Because of the vitamin C content of 15%, as well as grapefruit peel oil, rose oil, and tea tree essential oil, the Khadi Vitamin C face cleanser is one of the best-rated products.
  • It's essentially an anti-aging, skin-brightening, and skin-rejuvenating face cleanser
  • It is suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
  • The product is chemical-free, devoid of SLS, SLES, and parabens.
  • It stimulates collagen production in the skin and hence serves as an anti-wrinkle product.
  • The cleanser is made of herbal ingredients and packed with antioxidants. It is ideal for achieving healthy, smooth skin.

Note: The Khadi Vitamin C face cleanser comes from a chemical-free and organic skincare line.

5. Khadi Aloe Vera Face Wash With Scrub

• Because of the scouring particles in Khadi aloe vera face wash, it not only cleanses the skin but also unclogs the clogged pores.
  • It enhances skin texture and gives you beautiful skin.
  • It is an anti-wrinkle face cleanser that is suitable for all skin types.
  • It is extremely inexpensive and fair costs and is free of parabens and Sodium Lauryl Sulphates.
  • The goodness of aloe vera reduces environmental stress-related skin problems.