The Most Popular Disposable Vape: Elf Bar BC5000

Most Popular Disposable Vape

36
Elfbar is a business that has been in existence for a while.

They specialize in manufacturing various disposable vapes, and they have been upgrading their products over the past few years. Elfbar 5000appears to design its products based on what vapers want, in contrast to many other throwaway firms that simply do what they want with their products.

What makes me say this? I do, however, have two of their most recent disposables with me: the Elfbar 5000 and BC3500. These have two features that instantly stand out as great: first, they can be recharged via a Type-C connector so you can get the full amount of e-liquid out of them. Second, they each purport to deliver 3500 and 5000 puffs, respectively.

These are incredibly alluring to consumers because they are rechargeable and give more puffs than 90% of currently available disposables. But those are merely the written facts. Are they effective enough in use to warrant a purchase?

Elfbar BC5000 specifications

•41mm by 19mm by 79m

•Prefilled with 13ml of 5% Nicotine Salt Strength

•E-Juice and a 650mAh

• LED Puff Indicator.

•A battery that Can Be Recharged (5000 Puffs)

•12 Flavors

•Charging via Type-C

Design & Style Quality;

Elfbar's BC3500 and BC5000 are very identical in appearance; the only difference is that the BC5000 is 10mm higher. These don't have the typical disposable pen form. Instead, they more closely resemble tiny pod vapes. 69mm tall, 41mm broad, and 19mm thick describe the BC3500. The BC5000 is identical in size and looks safe from its 79mm height.

I like how these appear. They have a soft-touch body with a base and mouthpiece made of glossy plastic. The color scheme on the soft touch area has a two-color fade and determines the flavor inside. For example, the flavor "Strawberry Kiwi" turns from pink to green with time. The taste is also printed on the front, along with a huge, noticeable ELFBAR, in case the color isn't sufficient to distinguish them from one another (which it occasionally isn't). Despite not being pen-shaped, these are portable—but only to a point. It's not a problem to carry one or two in your pocket, but any more than that will show on you. That's a departure from other thin, light disposables that you can carry 5 or 6 of without feeling the weight.

I can't say how long they last until you need to recharge them because I've been using them for a few weeks and so far, none of them have died or even seemed like the draw is weakening. However, I can assure you that you won't have to throw these away when they inevitably pass away. Simply connect one of these to a charger, and you can use all of the e-liquid inside.

A white LED on the bottom illuminates after each puff. With them, you only need to pull on the mouthpiece to start inhaling the vapor. They look excellent and have a soft touch body that I truly appreciate. They feel more like pod vapes than disposables because of the strong construction. They resemble prefilled pod vapes far more than disposables, now that I think about it.

Flavors:

There are 12 kinds of BC5000. Both of these devices have the same flavors. There is a little something for everyone because they are a blend of fruit, menthol, and drink flavors. I received all 12 flavors—six in the BC3500 and six in the BC5000—for this review. Consider this when making your purchase since the majority of these flavors contain some menthol, albeit very slightly.

You might not enjoy a flavor just because I do, and the opposite is also true. I just have this opinion.

•Kiwi Strawberry

• Peach Mango

•Cranberry Grapes

•Grape Watermelon

•Mango Peach

•MojitoRed

•Watermelon Ice

• Grape Sakura

•Kiwi Passionfruit Guava

•Lemon Mint

• Blue Razz Ice

•Energy

• Strawberry Mango

The Method of Vaping:

Elfbar's BC3500 and BC5000 both function the same. The only variation, as I previously stated, is the juice that each product comes with (10.5ml and 13ml respectively). Otherwise, they both vape in the same way. In my opinion, the BC5000 is superior to the BC3500 solely because it has a larger e-liquid capacity, but if you like something a little more portable, the BC3500 would be the better choice.

The only strength offered for them is 5% nicotine salt. They strike with a powerful and present draw and throat hit, similar to other 5% disposables. Even for someone like me who frequently vapes on 25mg-35mg nic salts, they're very satisfying to vape on and don't have a strong flavor. These are simple to use, and I don't have to choke or switch to my more potent pod vapes.

None of these have entirely discharged yet, and I haven't noticed any of them getting weaker as the battery died. They're all still going strong and working flawlessly, with no apparent faults or problems. For someone trying to stop smoking, these provide a relaxed mouth-to-lung pull. It's not so tight that it's difficult to pull, but it's also not too slack. It's a good balancing act.

Conclusion:

Elfbar has produced an extremely attractive disposable that checks off all the necessary boxes. It can hold more e-liquid than 90%, maybe even 95%, of the competition. These will last you 5 or 6 times as long as most disposables, which are typically loaded with 2ml of e-liquid. And since you can just recharge them like a pod vape, the battery capacity won't be a barrier to vaping all of the e-liquid in them.

For someone looking for something dependable, efficient, and simple to use, these would still be a wonderful purchase even if they were 3 or 4 times as expensive as a standard throwaway. The tastes are all generally excellent, however, they almost all contain menthol. There are a few options available if you don't enjoy vaping menthol or mint.

I believe that the vapes online is one of the most reliable disposables available right now, and I would highly recommend giving them a try.