April. It's the time of the school year where every college student is hanging by a thread.
The weather is warm, the classrooms are warmer. Partying is an option at any given moment, but unfortunately, all of those exams, group projects and looming finals do not give af. This dynamic creates a certain type of pain only those living through it can manage to explain.
That is, of course, in addition to Chandler Bing (some of you may know him as Chanandler Bong), who can always help us empathize during times like these.
1. When your professor assigns that last reading assignment
2. When people keep telling you they're done with their finals
3. When all of the work gets to you and you have your fifth mental breakdown this week.
4. After every single day in the month of April
5. Once the hopeless procrastinating turns into yet another mental breakdown
6. That feeling when you're studying for a cumulative final
7. After hours of studying, your mind begins to wander
8. When you're home for Easter and your family asks, "how are your grades?"
9. When you decide to try to test our your skills in areas besides what you're studying for
How about marketing? ..no... definitely not that one.
10. When you know you're going to fail, so you start to rethink life
SEE ALSO: Junior Year As Told By 'The Office'