The Magic Garden

No bigger than a schoolyard, the garden lay silently in the still vastness of the flat grassland. Though secluded in the midst of the vast land, it bustled with life to the binocular level while still maintaining its tranquility. Life was restored in the garden through the bright colors of the flowers giving the appearance of vitality and completeness. The leaves of the vivid flowers rustled lightly, creating a soothing backdrop noise accompanied by the wind as critters sprung from branch to branch, exploring their seemingly infinite world. The moon, as if shining only on that little stretch of land, illuminated the garden brighter than any other object in the vast greatness of the land, creating the appearance of glitter being sprinkled over the small expanse. Accompanying the moon in its endeavors to give light to the garden were the fireflies, giving sporadic twinkles on even the darkest and most secluded corners of the garden. The plants created a ring surrounding the main artistry that lay in the middle- a pond. Whether by magic or mere coincidence, the body of water that lay still in the ground illuminated the garden more so than the moon or the fireflies combined. In all of its glory, the teal luminescence of the gentle water instilled this feeling of magic and mystery, revealing the idea that perhaps, there was hope of something greater than she had ever imagined.