The Kinds of People You Will Come Across at the Airport

The airport has its many characters

4
Paulick Report Staff

As I sit in the airport, waiting to be called up to board, I cannot help but look around me and simply observe people. As spring break rapidly approaches, more and more travelers flock to the airports.

The toddler rolling around on the ground.

The toddler on a leash.

The dad talking on his phone to his kids.

The business dad in a suit eating and drinking something Starbucks.

The middle schooler in pajamas.

The middle schooler in her finest garb with a bit too much make up.

The elderly man in a wheel chair.

The grown woman wearing Cookie Monster pajama pants with a pink neck pillow.

The middle age husband and wife wearing matching Hawaiian shirts.

The thirty-year-old blond who is too ready for vacation.

A woman in stilettos.

A woman in flip flops.

The man running.

The casually sprinting marathoner trying to catch his flight as his backpack seems to stay absolutely still on his back.

The person who clearly had to spend the night here.

The woman who just had to bring her cat.

The woman with the quilted cat suitcase.

The woman in an all purple track suit from the 90s.

The average jean and button down wearing balding man with a back pack playing on his phone.

The woman reading on her iPad.

The set of twins.

The coughing teen.

The woman who will not stop talking to the person next to her.

The two who are clearly on their honeymoon.

The woman clipping her toenails.

The technological man in his 20s with new headphones and skinny pants.

The very excited kids.

The person who clearly traveled just to shop.

The couple who did all they could to avoid bag fees.

The soccer team.

The business man working on his laptop and talking on his bluetooth headset.

The family group of 15 all with matching t-shirts.

Traveling is fun, but not something I would do every day. Airports really have a mind of their own, there is just nothing like them. Each is different, yet very uniform at the same time. They have the best people watching opportunities.