When You've Found 'The One'

When You've Found 'The One'

Treat her well. Pamper her. Most importantly, never stop caring for her.
1101

Once you've found the right partner, there are several things that you must do and continue to do to keep them happy. Previously, I gave you the crucial information about how to find "The One" I took some of my own advice, for once, and life is going well.

So once you've found the match for you and things are looking up. You have to keep it going, you can't put on a front to be a great person to get in a relationship, then let it die off. This mainly happens and ends the "Honeymoon" phase of a relationship. You can't just let things die, keep up with the cute phrases, gestures, and more! Once you stop these things, your partner will most likely become disinterested.

Don't let it happen!

Second, you have to pamper your partner. GUYS LISTEN UP HERE.

You can treat them well and tell her everything she wants to hear, but that means little, in the grand scheme. You have to pamper her - buy her flowers, occasionally show up with a gift, and put her on the pedestal she deserves.

Girls love flowers. Get them flowers, have them delivered, do whatever it takes - and don't say you can't do it. Buy her a cute plush toy and couple it with flowers or chocolates, it will score you points. You'll score even bigger if you remember your anniversary date or if you surprise her. Go out on dates, venture to places you've never been, and just keep the chemistry alive!

Never stop caring. You've already put the effort into getting to know your partner and showing that you truly care for him/her so never ever stop. Like I said, you have to keep up with all the little things. Whether it's cute Snapchats, lovey-dovey texts, or small gifts you will always be a winner in their book and it will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS score you points when you do something adorable. If you can keep a smile on their face, then the love won't ever stop.