The Complete Guide To The Hottest Man Candy In The 2016 NBA Playoffs

Now that's what I call a slam hunk.

408
basketwallpapers

Listen up, folks -- it's that time of year once again. March Madness has come and gone, and if you still haven't had your fill of basketball yet, it's finally time for one of the best sporting events of the year: the road to the NBA finals. The postseason officially begins on April 16th, and although many of the Western Conference teams are locked in, there is still time remaining for the seeding to be rearranged before the playoffs begin--especially for the Eastern Conference. However, despite this wiggle room for teams to shift their positioning in the last couple games of the regular season, there's no harm in looking ahead to the teams projected to be in this year's bracket. And when I say looking ahead, I'm really stressing the word looking -- catch my drift?

Let's be honest here, professional sports teams are known for three main things: insanely talented athletes, salaries that many of us can only dream of, and large numbers of super good looking individuals getting sweaty and flustered in the heat of the game. To celebrate the beauty of basketball and to officially welcome us all into NBA playoff mode, I've compiled a list of the cutest, dreamiest, most hunkiest players to keep an eye out for this postseason, divided up by conference (naturally), including the eight teams from each side predicted to make the final bracket. While their wardrobes could definitely be improved with a few, minor adjustments, this year's teams look as promising as ever, and seem to be on track to provide us with some amazing action in the upcoming weeks ahead. Bring on the babes!

Eastern Conference

Cleveland Cavaliers

1. Kyrie Irving

Do you see that smile? And that perfect jawline? That's what I call a real winner.

2. Kevin Love

How can you not love Kevin Love? And his perfectly scruffy face/beard combo?

3. Tristan Thompson

As long as he's wearing it, the number 13 will never be unlucky ever again.

Toronto Raptors

1. Kyle Lowry

Nobody should look this cute while running. And yet? He does! Amazing.

2. Jonas Valanciunas

Look at that beard! And those sultry eyes! Oh, and he's 7 feet tall. You're welcome.

Honorable Mention: Drake

Because, let's be honest, if the Raptors are involved, Drake is probably going to show up at some point and embarrass them like the team dad he is.

Atlanta Hawks

1. Tim Hardaway Jr.

Lil' Timmy has been doing great work for the Hawks lately, and he just got one of those faces that makes you say, "Hey, I trust you. Thank you."

2. Kyle Korver

Now that is what I call some Ashton-Kutcher-lookin' realness -- I honestly think his jawline could cut glass.

3. Tiago Splitter

The gentle scruff and soft eyes of Tiago are enough to split your heart. And look at that hair! Bed-head chic like you've never known before.

Boston Celtics

1. Evan Turner

Did someone say biceps? Or, perhaps, super cute smile?

2. Jared Sullinger

Any man who likes being adventurous with his hair is an A-OK man in my book.

Miami Heat

1. Justise Winslow

Odds are, you don't normally look at someone's shoulders and say, "Dang, those are nice shoulders." And yet, here we are, looking at his shoulders -- and they're very nice, much like his eyes, and jawline, and pretty much everything else he's got going on.

2. Hassan Whiteside

Um, did someone say shoulders???

Charlotte Hornets

1. Courtney Lee

While we're on the subject of great shoulders, there's nothing like a little body art to really draw your eyes to the prize.

2. Jeremy Lin

Although his hair has definitely been a contentious subject this season, there's no denying that this cutie is one to keep an eye on.

Detroit Pistons

1. Marcus Morris

In the sports world, a good, well-maintained beard can be so hard to find, so it's a gem like this that restores my faith in the facial hair game. Those tattooed arms aren't bad to look at either.

2. Spencer Dinwiddie

Yet another great example of the great facial hair game that is happening in Detroit. You go, Spencer Dinwiddie -- rock that mustache like not many can.

Indiana Pacers

1. Paul George

For a while, people doubted he would ever make it back to the game after a nasty injury in 2014, but with a winning smile and the talent to back it up, Paul George is just the man to get it done.

2. George Hill

After a brief stint as a blonde, George's hair is now back to its regular color, but he could dye his hair just about any color under the sun and still look good doing it.

Western Conference

Golden State Warriors

1. Andre Iguodala

Not only is Iggy the cutest thing since puppies and kittens (I mean, just look at that smile!), but he's also a major jokester -- -he pulled a pretty funny prank on fellow teammate Festus Ezeli for April Fools earlier this year.

2. Steph Curry

When he's not being the lowkey most talented player the NBA has ever seen, he can usually be found just kickin' it with his beautiful eyes and trademark facial hair.

3. Draymond Green

Hands down, one of the most infections smiles in the entire NBA. Seriously, try not to laugh along with this video.

San Antonio Spurs

1. LaMarcus Aldridge

Look at that face! That smile! The artful tattoo! And the other artful tattoos that decorate his other, perfectly muscular arm!

2. Boris Diaw

If this salt and pepper, silver foxy, oldie-but goodie doesn't do it for you, then perhaps you should listen to him speaking in his native French. Très chic, indeed.

3. Manu Ginobili

OK, hear me out. Not only is this veteran player considered one of the NBA greats, but his strikingly handsome face is also accompanied by an excellent Argentinian accent. And that nose! So charismatic. I could go on and on, trust me, but I'll just leave you with that video clip.

Oklahoma City Thunder

1. Serge Ibaka

Aside from his gloriously muscular arms and well-maintained facial hair, have you seen the bone structure on this guy? Those cheekbones belong in a museum.

2. Russell Westbrook

Off the court, he's more known for his wacky fashion choices and supremely perfect modeling body, but no one can deny that the man's got skills.

3. Steven Adams

Listen -- while I might not be the biggest fan of the mustache he's been rocking lately, the combo of New Zealand accent, strong man bun aesthetic and being 7 feet tall should certainly be enough to catch your interest.

Los Angeles Clippers

1. Blake Griffin

Full disclosure: I'm incredibly biased here (I'm a Clippers girl all the way). But all bias aside, you gotta admit: Blake is one good-looking man. Unless you're not really feeling his look, and in that case, fine -- more for me, I guess!

2. J.J. Reddick

This Southern boy is one of the best shooters in the NBA, and his success on the court is only rivaled by his incredibly successful venture into the world of scruff (accentuated further by his impeccable bone structure).

3. Chris Paul

CP3 is known for many things, and at least one of those things is for being incredibly handsome. Those eyes? First place for sure.

Portland Trail Blazers

1. Meyers Leonard

Yeah, he's a bit of a derp, but he's a babyfaced lil' goof with a great set of muscles, so, really, who's complaining?

2. Damian Lillard

Yet another set of muscled arms decked out with body art, the handsome face of the Blazer's lead scorer is only the cherry on top of this perfectly chiseled sundae.

3. Maurice Harkness

He's young, he's talented, and he's cute as heck -- keep an eye on this one, he's going places.

Memphis Grizzlies

1. Marc Gasol

The notably cuter brother of Pau, Marc can rock a beard like nobody else, and the longer hair he has been sporting lately is definitely a slam dunk. Unfortunately, due to an injury, he probably won't be playing for a while, but hopefully they'll cut to a shot of him sitting by the bench in a well-tailored suit during the playoffs.

2.Mike Conley

Similar to his teammate, Mike is also suffering from an injury, but I'm hoping he make enough of a recovery to get his cute butt back on the court and give the Grizzlies a fighting chance.

Dallas Mavericks

1. Chandler Parsons

Besides the beautiful eyes that this man can use to look right into your very soul, he's also a model, who definitely knows how to work the angles.

2. Wesley Matthews

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the perfect combination of that well-fitting shirt with his kind eyes, perfect smile, and even more perfect beard.

3. David Lee

You might remember that this beautiful hunk played for the Warriors for a while, but having just moved to the Mavs pretty recently, he should have no problem fitting right in with his cowboy-worthy good looks.

Utah Jazz

1. Gordon Hayward

If you've heard this name in the news recently, it's because he got a haircut and the entire world suddenly realized that he is a pretty good looking man -- I mean, the fact that he's all grown up now doesn't hurt, either, but good for him! Do your thing, buddy!

2. Derrick Favors

Again, there is just nothing like seeing a solid, well-maintained beard and hair combo, and the fact that Derrick is 6 feet 10 inches just sweetens the deal entirely.

3. Dante Exum

At only 20 years old, this Australian cutie pie is more accomplished than I will likely ever be, and really, that's more than enough to make me pay attention. He's also, like, really cute, so there's that too.

Honestly, if you made it all the way to the end of this post, you should be given a championship ring too. Now that you've meticulously learned the names and faces of the NBA's best-looking offerings, you're ready to start what will definitely be an exciting couple of weeks as the playoffs get underway. Sure, your favorite team may lose (or they might even win!), but one thing's for sure: at least they'll look good doing it, no matter what the final whistle says!