The "I Hopes, I Wants, And I Wills"

The "I Hopes, I Wants, And I Wills"

Please, understand me.

13
The "I Hopes, I Wants, And I Wills"
Google

There are plenty of things most girls want in a relationship, but I have different goals than most girls. I just really want you to understand that I am the person that I am because I have fought to become her. I cannot wait for the future for whoever you are...

I hope you understand me.

I hope that you understand why I get frustrated when the volume is set on 23 and not 24.

I hope you understand my love for Barnes and Nobles and will go read poetry with me when we go to the mall with our children.

I hope you understand that I love lip gloss and Fancy Nancy is my favorite shade.

I hope you understand my past.

I hope you understand that spaghetti and cheesecake cheers me up.

I hope you understand that I want attention, so do not put me as a second option besides your mom and sisters.

I hope you understand that I want you to tell me when I am wrong.

I hope you understand that I would rather spend time together than being in a huge crowd of people I barely know.

I hope you understand my love for forehead kisses.

I hope you understand that I love pinky promises.

I hope you understand why I do not want a divorce and why I do not believe that anyone should lie or cheat on their spouse.

I hope you understand that I would actually love to have family dinners and not just take the food and go sit on the couch and watch tv.

I hope you understand that I love the zoo.

I hope you understand my love for different genres of music.

I hope you understand that trust is key.

I hope you have a good sense of sarcasm to match mine.

I hope you understand that I am old school and I love letters and cute notes.

I want to look nice with you, I love dressing up.

I want you to accept my failures.

I want you to go to Church with me.

I want you to say I am sorry when you are in the wrong.

I want you to understand that I do not argue.

I want communication.

I want honesty.

I want you to know that my siblings are my world and playing with my little sisters will mean the world to me.

I want you to know that I love kids even if I do not want my own.

I want to be able to let you go out with your guy friends and trust you without worrying of what you are doing.

I do not want you to be my ATM. Yes, random gifts are nice and I love surprises...but a $5.00 pack of flowers will make my day just as much as a $50.00 pack.

I want you to understand that I really love my family, so you should too.

I want respect.

I want you to be a gentleman, yet understand that I can be independent.

I want to be adventurous.

I want for things to work out when times get tough.

I will be there for you.

I will motivate you.

I will push you to success.

I will help you with your goals.

I will show you off.

I will be friends with you, bestfriends with you, and lovers with you.

I will get along with your family.

I will be one of your biggest supporters.

There are plenty of things that I could say of what I want in a relationship, but these really help show my emotions towards it. So hopefully in ten years when I look back at writing articles I can say that I have all of these things with you.

xoxoxo

your future wife