The Holiday Season, As Told By "Parks And Recreation"

Jingle bells, jingle yay, jingle good for you!
103

The holiday season is always one full of joy and cheer. It's a unique season that's like no other time of year. Here is a rundown of the holiday season told by your favorite "Parks and Recreation" gang from Pawnee, Indiana.

The holidays may involve caroling with friends- maybe even singing Christmas carols to people who aren't in the spirit.

Parks and Recreation

You know Leslie would be right there with you and make all the parks and recreation employees in Pawnee join.

While shopping for everyone on your Christmas list, you might as well treat yo' self too.

Parks and Recreation

Everyone deserves to treat themselves this holiday season. I'm sure Tom and Donna would agree.

After you go Christmas shopping, you and your friends and family get to surprise each other with the perfect gifts you chose.

Parks and Recreation

If you're anything like Leslie, giving gifts to your loved ones is the greatest feeling and one of the best ways to show you love someone.

There's bound to be an interesting holiday-themed show or two to go see with your friends.

Parks and Recreation

It may not be put on by the Pawnee Parks and Recreation gang, but it'll still be a sight to see all the same.

Putting up Christmas decorations with your friends and family will make you realize how much you love and appreciate them.

Parks and Recreation

Just spending time with people you love is all anyone needs over the holidays.

You'll feel incredibly accomplished that moment you finally finish all your Christmas shopping or pull off hosting the perfect Christmas party.

Parks and Recreation

The highlights of the holiday season are always the parties, especially the ones thrown by friends when their in new homes.

There's bound to be a fake Santa reveal or two.

Parks and Recreation

If only Andy Dwyer could play Santa in every city in America.

Hopefully you remembered to get gifts for all the gift exchanges in which you're included.

Parks and Recreation

During the holidays, online shopping is your best friend.

You'll see everyone's perfect families in pictures next to their perfect trees. You'll start to wonder if you'll ever achieve that level of perfection.

Parks and Recreation

Who has time to get the perfect Christmas card picture?

Make sure you don't host a Christmas party and get shut out of your own house, though. No one wants to be like Jerry.

Parks and Recreation

Enjoy the holidays with your friends and family. To make your holiday season a little brighter, you can always re-watch your favorite "Parks and Recreation" Christmas episodes.