The Happiness Mission

The Happiness Mission

The ultimate declaration of self-love and a trip toward my greatest life.

clareleo
clareleo
227

I've never been one to share my deeper self. I must reach a certain comfort level with another to allow my inner individuality to be seen. Looking back, I realize, I guess I've never been seen. At least for who I authentically am. I think that is a plague this generation faces as a whole.

We live a gross portion of our lives online; through pictures we post, the likes we get, the facade of a life we don.

Our time is wasted. For what? For nothing. None of this is of substance.

After silently being in a constant, despairing battle with my own mind, it is time to heal. Honestly, I don't know why I am sharing this publicly. Like I said before, I've never exposed my deeper self. But then again, has anyone? We sit behind our screens and release a front of lies, how we want our lives to be perceived.

At this point in my life, however, it is time for a change, a catharsis for healing. This is my declaration of self-love and this is my declaration of a new life.

I am on a mission few will understand. I need to live. I will remain inactive on social media and I am going to focus on myself. I am going to create more and compare less. Spread more love and see all of what the world has to offer. I am going to eat what makes me feel good and take care of my mind and my body.

And I am going to live my life solely for me.

As a generation, our perspective on life and love is generally skewed. This is literally our only life. I don't even understand why we are granted something so beautiful and precious but for some reason out of a big bang came a planet that perfectly combined it's elements in the middle of an infinity and allowed life to form.

I am angry I allowed myself to spend so much of that gift depressed, without help.

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have people who love me , the best family, and I am on my way to conceive a life filled with so much color and so much love. I guess the moral of this piece is to publicly announce that I am over my old ways of life. I want the world and I want to inspire and move people.

Until then, I hope nothing but happiness for all of you and I hope you try to follow me on this mission of self-love and a renewed life.