I'm The Girl Who LOVES Thomas Rhett, And I Always Will

I forever 'crave' listening to his music.
442

Thomas Rhett’s much-anticipated album, Life Changes, was released on September 8th (yay!). I’ve been listening to it on repeat ever since, and it exceeded my (already) high expectations. Definitely worth a listen, die-hard country fan or not.

Though I am a sucker for many country artists (cough-cough Luke Bryan), there are many reasons why Thomas Rhett will always be at the top of my list.

Aside from his killer tunes, I’ve always admired Thomas Rhett for being so well-spoken and humble when it comes to his success. He’s not-so-subtly mentioned that he has a couple songs on the radio, but he never fails to thank those who have gotten him to this point.

One of Rhett’s most admirable traits has to be his immense love for his wife, Lauren. They were destined for each other at a young age, which is the love story many girls long for. Not only did they adopt an adorable baby girl, Willa, but Lauren recently gave birth to their newest addition, Ada.

Seriously how cute is their little family?! I don't know about you, but I consider this crew to be the definition of 'goals'.

He seems to be the topic of buzz everywhere, but I still feel the need to acknowledge how much I LOVE Thomas Rhett. He's the epitome of every girls' dream guy: handsome, respectful, loyal, and invested in life and love. He really is the cutest thing. I live vicariously through his lyrics and Instagram posts, because he is forever expressing how grateful he is for the amazing life he lives. At the end of the day, that's what it's all about: giving thanks for what completes you.

On that note, I'll be listening to "Die A Happy Man" for the rest of my life. It'll never get old, if you ask me.