The Future Or The End Of The World?

The Future Or The End Of The World?

17

The future as we want to know it might not come true in our lifetime.

We won’t see entire cities made out of platinum or flying cars. We won’t see size-adjusting clothes or re-hydrating pizza.

That sucks. It absolutely sucks.

But it’s not the end of the world.

What could be the end of the world is global warming, or even the threats of a nuclear war. It could come at any moment, after a tweet from our president—such as the very strange one directed to question the actions of Kim Jong Un in a very strange manner. The tweet reads: “Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me “old”, when I would NEVER call him “short and fat?” Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!”.

What could be the end of the world is anything.

The future is getting weirder and weirder as time goes on. The Earth is heating up and Hollywood is being exposed for every scandal it’s ever concealed. Celebrities under the legal age are being told that full grown adults will “wait for them”. The end of the world could be anything, but the scariest possibility is that we’ll undo ourselves, and cause there to be no future at all.