5 Stages Of Summer Told By ' Fuller House'

Summer is amazing, but it also has its stages .

1
Today's Show

As college students, we are super happy about summer break. We are ready to catch up with old friends and spend time with family we have not saw all year. We dream of the day that classes end! However, by the end we are excited to pack up and head back to college. We need to see the friends that we have been missing so much and get away from the family that has made us a little crazy. So here are the stages of summer, as told by the "Fuller House" cast.

Stage 1.

At the start of summer, we are overjoyed. We are prepared to get ready and go out to explore the world. Students can stay up as long as they want, go to bed as early as the want, and sleep until they catch up on every ounce they missed during finals week. Many students start the summer ready for a good time! College students start packing and they are ready to head home for the summer.

Stage 2.

Stage two is when the real fun starts. As college students we are excited to get home and call all of the friends we have missed during the year. This stage is when students get together and they have the time of their life. Living it up, dancing, and catching up on everything they have missed in the past year. Along with friends, it feels good to sleep in your own bed and wake up to breakfast (or lunch) with your family. You go on lunch and dinner dates with your mom and you enjoy catching up with your family members.

Stage 3.

This is when summer is half way over and stage two has come to a depressing end.Your family has started to make you crazy, and you kinda want to pull your hair out. You want to put up a sign that says "do not disturb" and hide in your room. You start to wonder what your friends from school are doing. You are creeping on Instagram, sending texts, and starting to miss your late cookout runs.

Stage 4.

In stage four, you start to perk up a little. You actually get really happy. You start to realize that it is almost time for school to start back and you are super excited. Not exactly because of classes, but it is almost time to start another fun-filled year with the amazing friends that you are missing so much.

Stage 5.

Stage five is the final stage of summer break. It is the very end. This is when we pack up our rooms, load our cars, and head back to school. We are finally reunited with the amazing friends we are missing so much. We are ambitious and ready to start a new year. We know we are one step closer to our future and ready for another amazing year.

These are five stages that we all face as college students. We love our summer breaks but we can also forget how amazing it is to be with the friends that have turned to family. We are so ready to start a new chapter each year.