The Final Nail to Donald Trump's Coffin

The Final Nail to Donald Trump's Coffin

This time he can't run from this.

11
The Final Nail to Donald Trump's Coffin
Flickr

Ever since Donald Trump announced his candidacy last year, he has made many controversial statements: There should be a wall dividing Mexico and the U.S. All Muslims are terrorists. Undocumented immigrants are bringing drugs, crime, rapists. With each new controversy, there has been an uproar from the public. And with each controversial statement, some, but not all of Trump's supporters would still keep backing him. And for months, throughout this entire campaign, I kept wondering how much more evidence do people need to realize that Donald Trump is not fit to be president.

All of that changed yesterday, when the tape where he and Billy Bush were recorded saying extremely lewd comments about women, was released.

Now throughout his campaign, Donald Trump has been saying very insulting and demeaning things towards women, calling Rosie O'Donnell a slob, saying that women should be punished if they get an abortion, verbally abusing former Miss Universe winner Alicia Machado after gaining some weight. Yet, this newly risen scandal brings a clearer perspective on who Trump really is.

"I moved on her like a b****. But I couldn't get there. And she was married."

"I better get some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her...I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet...I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab 'em by the p***y. You can do anything."

...I have no words to describe how disgusted I am by this scandal.

To me, this shows, officially, that to Trump, women are objects to be ogled at and can have his way with at any time of day. Objects that don't have any thoughts and feelings, and are only on this Earth to treat men to their every whim. He thinks that this behavior is completely acceptable. And that is disgusting. It is grotesque.

And don't think that I'm going to pardon Billy Bush on this topic. At first I thought he were a well-mannered person. I thought that he was someone who respected people, but when I saw him on the tape, my trust in him shattered. Even though I don't know him personally, I'm disappointed in him and hope that he gets appropriate action from NBC.

This entire presidential race has frustrated me so much because after years of having presidents that have gone to war to fight for their descendants' freedom, we have come to a time where a billionaire who has insulted women, war heroes, citizens of the Muslim faith, and countless ethnicities, can potentially win the position of being the president of the United States. Or to make my position even clearer, a worldwide representative of an entire country that stands for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for citizens of different ethnicities, genders, sexualities, and financial statuses, and helping those in need. And what Trump wants to do goes against that ideal.

So what I have to say to Trump at the end of the day is this:

Every action has an equal opposite reaction. Whenever someone says something disrespectful or mean towards someone or a certain group of people, that statement is going to have a negative response. And when someone keeps saying these negative things, those statements start to build up until finally there comes a certain point where those statements are going to drag you down to face the consequences. That's what you're doing: you're digging your own grave. And by doing this, you're not going to win. Since the beginning, you've had no chance of winning. Hate doesn't win; throughout our entire human history, that has been proven. So when the time comes when you are publicly disgraced, all your supporters are gone, and when you have lost the presidential election, the only person you'll have to blame, is yourself.