Watch: How The Entire World Reacted To Joe Biden's Election Win

Watch: How The Entire World Reacted To Joe Biden FINALLY Being Declared As President-Elect

From New York to Tokyo, here's how people celebrated (or lamented) Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' historic election win.

3284

On Saturday, November 7, 2020, Joe Biden was predicted to become the 46th president of the United States after a tumultuous election cycle. This brought relief to the Democratic party and their supporters and grief to the Republican party and supporters of Donald Trump.

Despite the election being only in the U.S., people across the world shared their feelings about the win.

When the Associated Press called the race, Manhattan exploded in cheers from apartments and households. 

Members of the far-right Proud Boys, known for supporting Donald Trump, protested in Oregon with other supporters, calling to "Stop the Steal" of the election.

In Chicago, near Trump Tower, the streets were filled with Biden supporters celebrating.

In Arizona, many Trump supporters were unhappy with the prediction, believing their leader's claim of voter fraud in the state and protesting outside the Maricopa County Elections Center.

In Wilmington, Delaware, where Biden's campaign headquarters resides, celebrators came out to listen to Biden give a victory speech and were treated to a fireworks and drone show afterward.

Trump supporters in Michigan stood outside their Capitol building claiming victory as the race was called for Biden.

In DC, the streets around Capitol Hill was packed with celebrations and supporters putting up signs on the fence surrounding the White House.

Finally, world leaders from Australia, Japan, Britain, Israel, Venezuela, and other nations gave their congratulations and support to Biden and Harris.