'The End' Brings A Chance For New Beginnings

2 Corinthians 5:17
0

It’s winding down. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it’s calling my name. The school year is almost done and with the end comes an opportunity for new beginnings and new adventures. Yes, the end of each school year may bring about chaos and stressful nights, but it also brings about the possibility for new beginnings.

In all honesty, this year has been a whirlwind and I'm ready for the end. Although it's been an eventful year, to say the least, I am ready to head into this "new beginning." I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and as it calls my name, I push forward. I push forward even though I am tired and worn, because I have finally realized that "the end" is not a bad thing. But rather, "the end" of a moment in time brings about a new found sense of hope. So, don't be afraid of change and don't be afraid of the end, because hope and new adventures lay before you as you head into the unknown and as you experience the "new."

So, I head into this summer excited, because I know it holds Hope. I know that this summer is a time for revitalization, relaxation, and confirmation. This summer, this "new beginning," holds the never ending promise of a reconfirmation. I can almost taste it! I can see the hope and confirmation I so desire in the "new beginning" ahead of me. I know this year was difficult for not only me but others as well. But I also know that this "new beginning" laid before me will hold hope and a rekindling found through my Savior, Jesus Christ.

I run ahead, excited! Excited to enter into this short, but wonderful summer season and I place it before the Lord because I know His plans for me are full of hope, and light.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

-2 Corinthians 5:17