The Disney College Program As Told by "UnReal"

"Everyone will be exposed"

12

Lifetime's "UnREAL" has become my guilty pleasure this summer. I am obsessed with the drama and excitement that the show brings each week. I'm #TeamAdam and have the most unnecessary crush on Freddie Stroma. While watching last Monday's episode, I realized that the show has more in common with the Disney College Program than one would think.

1. When you get to check-in:

2. When a cute guy is in your Traditions class:

3. When you realize you and cute boy are working in the same location:

4. When you get all the way to work and realize you forgot your shoes (This actually happened to me twice).

5. When you debate self-terming because you miss home:

6. When one of your friends asks you what is wrong with them after they go on a date with a guy just to get into SeaWorld:

7. When you get your paycheck on Thursdays:

8. When everyone at home tries to be your friend for free park admission:

9. When you go back to work after being off for two days:

10. When a guest thinks that you really won't move their stroller from a no stroller parking area:

11. When decide to extend your program and never leave Orlando:

12. When you realize you're only halfway through a 12-hour shift:

13. When you realize cute guy from Traditions is actually a jerk.

14. When your program finally ends, and you're heartbroken to leave:

Now, just for the fun of it, here are some Adam and Rachel GIFs to brighten your day: