4 Tips For The Night Owl

4 Tips For The Night Owl

This is the actual, correct way to stay up at night! (Maybe?)
5

I've written about staying up late, but here are a few tips to be productive while doing so, kinda.

1. Have a huge cup of coffee

Seriously, it will give you energy to complete whatever the reason is you are staying up! It's not like you're going to bounce off of the walls, never sleep again, and get highly addicted to it...right?

2. Give yourself breaks

If you're doing something productive, like homework, then you should give yourself study breaks. Spend a little time to relax, it's not like you're going to get distracted and spend thirty minutes to an hour on youtube watching keyboard cat on repeat...right?

3. Talk to a friend

This will help you stay up later all while having a good time. Even if they're really tired and have an early practice in the morning they'll talk to you if they actually care about you...right?

4. Don't go crazy

This one should be easy. It's not like you have a ton of sugared down caffeine running through your veins while you watch cat videos and talk to your sleep deprived friend...right? Wrong? Oh, maybe you shouldn't listen to these steps. Maybe I need to stop drinking coffee now. Oops.