The Clinton Conspiracies

The Clinton Conspiracies

From body doubles to the Illuminati, the internet claims Hillary Clinton really has done it all.

115
The Clinton Conspiracies
The Kyle Kulinski Show

Hillary Clinton -- First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State, Hair Icon. But the Twitter Bio is missing one big identity for the Democratic nominee for president: Conspiracy Theory Topic. Like all politicians, Mrs. Clinton probably has some dirt under her fingernails. However, as the politician of politicians, side eyes over her actions in office aren’t enough. Instead, the internet as created some very interesting theories as to what exactly the powerhouse has done with and through her power.

Hillary Clinton Forced Her Daughter To Have Children

To make her appear more appealing and lovable to voters, Chelsea Clinton was forced by her parents to have children to elevate Hillary to grandma status. From their caring nature to their freshly baked cookies, grandmas bring feelings of warmth and happiness to everyone. If people associate you with bear hugs and food, I suppose you are more likely to get votes.

Hillary Clinton Is The Antichrist

This assumption has been made about almost any political leader. Time will tell?

Hillary Clinton Is Responsible For The New Enforcement Of YouTube's Terms Of Service

On August 31st, YouTuber Philip DeFranco tweeted that the platform no longer will allow him to make profits from many of his videos because they “might not be appropriate for advertising." You can probably guess what is classified as “not appropriate” for videos, but the outburst brought attention to another section in YouTube’s definition: “controversial or sensitive subjects and events including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies”.

This obviously outraged many creators who sought YouTube as a free range, self-expression platform, but it probably leaves you wondering where Mrs. Clinton comes into play.

Well, on September 5th, 2016, in Podcast #107- The Censorship/Demonetization of YouTube of the Jenna & Julien Podcast, Jenna Mourey, known on YouTube as Jenna Marbles, points out that most of the videos that are being demonetized are news channels like Phillip DeFranco’s. She notes that her channel, filled with videos infamous for swearing and sexually suggestive material, has been left alone. Furthermore, the CEO of YouTube, Susan Wojcicki, has been BFFs with the Clinton family for a long time. Earlier this year, Mrs. Clinton had a meeting with Wojcicki. Jenna then suggests that the politician was the one to introduce this new enforcement of demonetizing videos that deal with “controversial” topics including “political conflicts” to silence those speaking their mind about such issues. Through this policy, content could be censored to allow Clinton support and silence that of her opponents. The policy could also be used to hush all news outlets on YouTube, so viewers are forced to turn to the mostly democratic, television news stations for political information.

Hillary Clinton Is A Drug Dealer

Mrs. Clinton surely has done it all, at least according to these theories. But some believe the Democratic Presidential Nominee and her husband were once in charge of a huge cocaine smuggling organization.

Hillary Clinton Got A Face Lift

To compete with the naturally handsome features of Donald Trump, Ms. Clinton apparently got a face lift before the start of the election.

Hillary Clinton Is A Lesbian

While at Wellesley College, some people believe Mrs. Clinton participated in or at least experimented with lesbian relationships. The marriage to Bill Clinton was of course just a complete cover up for the secret part of her identity. Her decade-long crusade of opposing gay marriage was also another cover up. Perhaps when Clinton came out with support of same sex marriage in 2013, she was finally accepting her past (and present?) sexual orientation.

Hillary Clinton Is Dead And Is Using A Body Double

After the nation’s discovery of Mrs. Clinton’s case of pneumonia and her stumble after a 9/11 memorial, internet enthusiasts have decided that she is using a body double. The epicenter of this theory lies in disbelief of Clinton’s quick recovery after her spell at the memorial service. One second she appeared weak and was being helped into a van, and the next she was emerging from her daughter’s apartment singing with the birds about the wonderful weather of New York that day. Or was was she? The popular idea is that a body double was used. Since September 11th, people have been scrutinizing pictures of the “healthy” Hillary and the “body double” Hillary. People have claimed to notice a difference is weight, nose, and hair style of the two. Real or fake, some type of Hillary is walking around.

Hillary Clinton Is Not A Democrat

In fact, she is actually a hardcore Marxist.

Hillary Clinton Is Part Of The Illuminati

Does this even need an explanation?

Hillary Clinton Faked Her Concussion

In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton was scheduled to appear before the House Foreign Affairs Committee about the Benghazi attacks. However, the Secretary of State suffered from a stomach virus that led to dehydration that led to a concussion that led to her not being able to testify. But you don’t have to be hard headed to link the pieces together. Mrs. Clinton’s condition was never hospitalized and it did happen at such a “convenient” time to allow her to skip out on the testimony. A related theory suggests that Mrs. Clinton also faked a blood clot to further delay her appearance before the committee. It seems she is either faking being healthy or faking being sick.

Whether one or all of these conspiracy theories are true, one thing about Hillary Clinton is obvious: we've all wasted too much time thinking about her.