'The Circle's' Karyn Mercedeze Reveals What She's Looking For In A Perfect Match

Exclusive: Karyn From 'The Circle' Reveals She'd Actually Prefer Ghosting Over Catfishing

But does she prefer BMWs over Mercedeze?

109

Though she originally went on Netflix's "The Circle" to win $100,000 with the strategy of catfishing as Mercedeze, fans grew to love Karyn for who she was when she was simply being herself. Because of course we did!

Viewers immediately started rooting for her, not because of the photos she was using, but because she was someone everyone could love. So, we were thrilled when Karyn opened up to Swoon about her personal preferences, her talents (seriously, oh my goodness! Google her), and the qualities she looks for in a partner.

For starters, she's exceptionally good at cooking and singing, plus she is always always always giving it her all, but that's not nearly enough to sum up the Bronx native.

Here's everything else you need to know about the recording artist known as The Silent Celeb.

About Karyn

• Age: 38
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Pronouns: Her/she
  • Job: Recording artist/account manager
  • Location: Bronx, New York
  • Hometown: Bronx, New York
  • Interested In: Women
  • Relationship Status: Single

Karyn's Preferences

• Mercedeze or BMW?: "BMW truck. I'm a big girl I need hip room."
  • Dinner and movie date or Netflix and chill? "Netflix and chill, I'm a great cook."
  • Hats or hoodies? "Hoodie and dad hats! Like chips to salsa, xoxo Chris."
  • NYC or LA? "Technically LA is NYC just with constant heat... NYC baby!"
  • Singing or dancing? "Singing... Music is my life, Google me."
  • Catfishing or ghosting? "Ghosting... I'm not into long talking."

"Never have I ever not given it my all."

Random Facts:

1. "My real name is Karyn Mercedeze (by birth)."
  2. "My favorite vegetable is bok choy."
  3. "I have slight OCD (just a lil')."
  4. "I love aquariums and tropical fish."
  5. "My dog is named after my favorite cocktail (Coke and Hennessy)."

Four important qualities Karyn values in a relationship and one she does not:

1. Independence โœ“
  2. Communication โœ“
  3. Religion โœ“
  4. Time management โœ“
  5. Outsiders โœ—

You can follow Karyn here:

YouTube: blancothesilentceleb
Website: www.thesilentceleb.com

Want to create a dating profile for yourself or a friend, too?

Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

Are you a fan of "The Circle?" SEE ALSO:

Follow Swoon on Instagram.