'The Circle's' Ed Eason Reveals What He's Looking For In His Perfect Match

Exclusive: Are You 'Goofy,' 'Reckless,' And 'Weird' Enough To Date Ed From 'The Circle'?

Here's exactly the kind of girl Ed loves.

543

If you watched "The Circle," you got a little taste of Ed Eason's vibrant energy and big personality — and of course his mom, Tammy.

Like every other fan, we couldn't help but fall in love with the Conshohocken native's charisma. So, Ed opened up to Swoon about exactly what he looks for in the perfect woman (if you can cook, he'll marry you), got Tammy to reveal what she thinks some of his best qualities are, and shared other fun facts worth swooning over (like the fact he casually did D1 track and field at Cornell).

From loving beer almost as much as he loves his truck to being attracted to "bad jawns," here's everything you need to know about the helicopter engineer in Northeast Philly if you're interested in sweeping him off his bluegrass-loving feet:

About Ed

• Age: 23
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Job: Helicopter engineer
  • Location: Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Hometown: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
  • Interested In: Women. "Mostly bad jawns, but also a fan of babes as well."
  • Relationship Status: Single

Ed's Preferences

• Night in or night out? "Definitely a night out kind of guy. Tryna get all rowdy and cause a little chaos on the town ya feel!"
  • Cars or trucks? "Yes. Huge fan of both. I actually got a dope ass farm truck. It's a 1994 f150 single cab with a straight six and a five speed. Also, got a 2015 Roush Stage 3. That's a mustang for people who don't know. But it's supercharged so it's badass. I'll talk cars all day."
  • Pics of your six-pack or six-pack of beer? "All over Instagram already. Been working on my dad bod lately, time to get shredded for summer."
  • Cooking or ordering takeout? "I can't cook for shit so probably order takeout. Unless I can find me a chick that can cook. She probably won't cook nearly as good as mommom but if she can cook decent I'll marry her."
  • Tammy's advice or friend's advice? "Definitely friend's advice. My mom gives terrible advice. Fun killer kind of advice."

Never has he ever...

"Well, this is tough. I've done a lot of things. Some I'm not proud of..."

Random Facts

1. "I did D1 track and field at Cornell."
  2. "I have a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do."
  3. "My go-to genres of music are metal and bluegrass yee-yee country music."
  4. "I've lived in the same neighborhood my entire life."
  5. "I don't have any tattoos (yet)."

Four important qualities Ed values in a relationship and one he does not:

1. "Ya gotta be goofy. If you ain't an absolute goofball it ain't gonna work out. I'm a good timing man who takes nothing serious (lol) I'm here for the jokes and shenanigans. I specialize in dumb things and laugh at anything." ✓
  2. "You gotta bring the energy. I bring the energy everywhere and you gotta be able to match it. If you talk louder than me that's a plus. You ain't gonna out-party me, but you can try. Loud and proud. We causing a scene everywhere we go." ✓
  3. "Gotta be reckless. I'm talking get outta hand reckless. You better be up for skydiving, snowboarding, dirtbikes, cliff jumping, running from police, firework wars, all the Conshohocken activities, ya feel? Fearless and addicted to adrenaline... and dumb decisions." ✓
  4. "Have to be cool with absolutely no structure. I never have a plan. I don't plan anything, ever. The best times are never planned. I just make decisions on a whim and run with it. I never had a bad time in my life doing it that way. No worries, no stress. Can't be tamed, I just do what I do, and planning things is not what I do lol." ✓
  5. "Don't be normal. There are too many normal people in the world. Be weird, spontaneous, wild, just be something different. Too many people try to fit in to be normal. I ain't about normal — I like strange, goofy, loud, whatever the heck it is! No toning it down, amp it up!" ✗

According to Ed's mom, Tammy, Ed is...

1. Smart
  2. Hilarious
  3. A gym rat
  4. Compassionate toward others
  5. Humble

You can follow Ed here:

Instagram: @ed610_
Twitter: @ejeason

SEE ALSO: Exclusive: Joey From 'The Circle' Reveals What He's Looking For In 'The One'

Want to create a dating profile for yourself or a friend, too?

Go here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.