To The Boy Who Is STILL Being Petty, We Will Never Be Anything So Stop Trying

It's time to let this whole thing go

124
https://www.pexels.com

Here you are being brought up again in one of these wonderful entries. They say it's best to vent somewhere and I happen to do it through writing. I have yet to understand you, period, but here I am many months later still complaining about the same thing.

We are not friends. We are not acquaintances. We will never be anything. That was the problem in the beginning, that I didn't want to be friends with you. You pushed and pushed until I reached a breaking point in where I became a bomb and blew up in your face.

Now you have said and done things that are so insulting and you don't see it. By questioning if I was ever abused physically or mentally by my family, questioning if my parents are happily married or even wanting to kiss me when I clearly say no. You are a pusher, you push people away from you and you've have done that so many times.

Here we are months later, why? Because you cannot keep my name out of your mouth. I hope it tastes good or at least venomous because you name drips with poison hence the reason I never say it. What is it you want from me? Can you not accept the fact that we aren't friends? Can you have a brain for once?

You know how close my best friend and I are and yet you find time to talk to her about me. Why? What is the point? I mean you know she is going to tell me so can I ask you an honest question? Can you grow up?

You are a twenty-six-year-old boy who cannot comprehend anything a twenty-three-year-old girl tells you. NOT EVERYONE LIKES YOU. People are not made to like everyone they meet. That isn't how the world works. The first time you whined, cried and moaned about how friendship wasn't the key.

Just because I know a band and listen to them occasionally doesn't make us BFFs. So you send me a friend request on Facebook because you are just so impressed with this band. Yeah, do you think I'm not going to realize there is a motive underneath it all? Which there because you admitted that you sent it to get me angry or whatever.

You sending a friend request doesn't even get me in a spot I shouldn't. There is a reason I didn't accept it. You're not in my life no matter how hard you push and this isn't an opening. That didn't phase me because nothing you do is relevant to me. You can take all the shots you want and you know what? I'm still standing in the end.

Now you can't use the excuse that you don't remember all the remarks you throw at me every single time I see you. Literally, you make smart comments as if I'm deaf and don't realize they are targeted at me. That's being petty. That's being childish when I don't even say a word to you. I hold my tongue because you are my Best Friend's Husband friend. You best believe that I'm not holding it anymore.

Then you have the nerve to tell my friend if I tell her how I really feel, it will bring her to tears. I'm sorry but do I look like a porcelain doll that's going to shatter once I'm dropped? I've got tougher skin than you and there isn't a word you could say that would make me shed a tear. In the end, I'm still a strong, independent woman who is more grown than you will ever be. Oh, and if I did decide to shatter, you better believe that I am going to rise like a phoenix.

And now here is the point we're at now. You are craving the drama, you want it. You want me to become a bomb and for what? What does it do for you or me? What is the point? Seriously, you want me to get angry. Is that why all the remarks are said? You told her that you hope I call you out on what you say because...Give me the reason.

What you don't seem to realize is that you are not only creating problems for me but you are creating problems for everyone else. You talk about me to her husband, you talk about me to her. I really must have a contagious name and personality for you to breath down my back or suck my blood like a leech.

No one wants your drama, your crying or your pettiness. No one wants a boy who can't let things go. There is anger this is and maybe this will make you happy. You're not going to see it in person just like I won't hear the words you say behind my back. Why not grow up and say it to my face to have a conversation? Right...You're not grown up yet.

In closing, I'm sure I'll be seeing you real soon. Maybe it will be this week, next week, who knows. I'm not playing this game, this nonexistent feud or whatever else you have planned. In the words of Taylor Swift, we've got bad blood and I'm going to paint the town red by the end of this all.