The Betty to My Veronica

The Betty to My Veronica

Who would have thought that at the beginning of the year, we would become great friends

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/06/04/636637273427186669548075382_fullsizeoutput_730d.jpeg
570

Honestly, I don't know which one of us is Betty and which one of us is Veronica, but I just had to use a Riverdale reference.

Where do I begin?

I was never the person to have that one friend that I did everything with, the one where we were attached at the hip. Sure, I had some close friends, and a best friend throughout middle/school and high school, but we still didn't do everything together.

Coming into college, I had no one the first few weeks. I'm very shy until I get to know someone, so it's hard for me to make friends. That's why I decided to rush a sorority, because I knew it'd be the best way for me to make some friends. Not only has being in a sorority helped me grow and be less shy and able to talk to people easier, but it lead me to you.

We were friends from the start, going to dinner before our new member meetings. And aside from maybe my big, you were the first real friend I had at college.

But then, I let someone get between us. I let someone kind of take over my life and start to make me someone I wasn't. I let her make me feel bad for wanting to hang out with other people, or for wanting to do something that wasn't with her. Realizing what was going on was an eye opener.

Deciding to room with you instead of staying in the lounge, was the best decision I ever made. I honestly couldn't have imagined that when I made that decision, that I would be rooming with someone as special as you.

You pick me up when I am down. You always know what to say, no matter the circumstance. You are always up for an adventure, no matter how crazy my idea may be. You are probably the only person who I could sit on FaceTime with for hours and maybe only talk for ten minutes.

We have similar thoughts and feelings on a lot of things, and both give each other advice that we should really listen to ourselves.

I know that I can tell you literally anything and I can trust you with my life.

I cannot wait for the adventures yet to come and the memories to be made. We are definitely attached at the hip for life.

You are always there for me, and I will always be there for you.

With lots of love,

B