10 Of The Best Snacks For Any Mood

10 Of The Best Snacks For Any Mood

These snacks feel like a warm hug on a cold day!

216
10 Of The Best Snacks For Any Mood
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/09/636510724412670800-829454631_mac_n_cheese_1060x555.jpg

All of my friends know me as "The Snacker." Everybody knows someone that always has to have a snack on hand so they don't go hungry. Well, I'm that friend. And throughout my years of snacking, I've come across a few snacks that always taste good no matter how you are feeling. These snacks are all good soul food, that feels like a warm hug whenever you eat them. In no particular order these 10 snacks can be enjoyed no matter where you are, and no matter what you're doing.

1. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

Okay so I know this is more of a meal, but for me, it's a snack paired with other food items that make a meal. Nothing quite does it like a nice box of cheesy Kraft.

2. Chicken strips

It depends on how many chicken strips you eat when determining if this is a snack or a meal. But hear me out on this, no matter what kind of day you are having "Raising Cane's" chicken strips always hit ya right where you need it most.

3. McDonald's chocolate chip cookies

This is truly a snack. My mother raised me right with getting a three pack of chocolate chip cookies every time you pass a McDonald's. These are the best cookies there is, and they cost next to nothing and they always make you feel like you can do cartwheels for hours.

4. Pizza

The top of the Food Pyramid. This is what my diet is mainly consisted of. I LOVE pizza. I could eat it for days and never get sick of it. This is the best comfort food there is guaranteed.

5. Apples and peanut butter

Shocker, I actually included something healthy on this list for the more health conscious. This is my favorite snack, and it takes no preparation at all. Just buy the apple slices pre-cut, and get your favorite jar of peanut butter out and start dunking.

6. Popcorn

I could live on this and pizza alone. The best kind is kettle corn.

7. Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips

If you're studying and in need of a quick snack just to munch on, this is it.

8. Chips and salsa

This one always gets me. After a long workout, I come back to my dorm and I indulge. I know I just worked out so I shouldn't be eating all of the carbs that are in the chips, but at least the salsa is healthy, right?

9. Ramen noodles

The best food there is when you procrastinate studying and you're up until three in the morning.

10. Pretzels & hummus

I had to include another healthy option of course. There is nothing like the way the smooth hummus so perfectly pairs with the saltiness of the pretzel.

There you have it! The best snacks for any mood that you're in and these are the college kid's dream.