30 Songs You Need To Listen To Right NOW To Cure Your Quarantine Boredom

Well, the best thirty songs, in my opinion.

15

So, here we are in quarantine like we all have been since March... and it's nearly June. Everyone's plans were altered and life was put on hold because of the COVID-19 pandemic that we are currently experiencing. This summer, I was supposed to be living on campus and working for my school's orientation program, but now I'm doing it online via Zoom and Canvas.

With all of that being sad, I've found that listening to music is the best thing to do when I'm trying to escape everything that is going on in the world around us.

Music is something that has always helped me express my emotions and feelings, as well as be an escape from the negatives in life. Naturally, I have playlists for every single thing that you could imagine - working out, running, a sad playlist or two, different genres, a pre-meet playlist for swim meets, a revenge playlist, and tons of playlists for my favorite songs from different artists. Oh, and the standard Disney playlist, of course. All in all, I love making playlists, so it just made sense for me to make a quarantine playlist, too.

Without further ado, here is my 30-song version of the best quarantine playlist ever.

1. "All Night Longer" by Sammy Adams

2. "ROXANNE" by Arizona Zervas

3. "Kiwi" by Harry Styles

4. "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove

5. "Knockout" by Yung Gravy

6. "Heartbreak Weather" by Niall Horan

7. "Nightmare" by Halsey

8. "Good as Hell" by Lizzo (Feat. Ariana Grande)

9. "Small Talk" by Katy Perry

10. "Here's to Never Growing Up" by Avril Lavigne

11. "CITY OF ANGELS" by 24kGoldn

12. "hot girl bummer" by blackbear

13. "High Heels." by JoJo

14. "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" by Ed Sheeran

15. "Adore You" by Harry Styles

16. "Whip a Tesla" by Yung Gravy

17. "me & ur ghost" by Blackbear

18. "3AM" by Halsey

19. "Old Me" by 5 Seconds of Summer

20. "Heartless" by The Weekend

21. "Some Kind of Disaster" by All Time Low

22. "Level of Concern" by Twenty One Pilots

23. "Wildflower" by 5 Seconds of Summer

24. "Not in The Same Way" by 5 Seconds of Summer

25. "Bruises" by Lewis Capaldi

26. "Cross Your Mind" by Niall Horan

27. "How to Be a Heartbreaker" by MARINA

28. "Canyon Moon" by Harry Styles

29. "Nice To Meet Ya" by Niall Horan

30. "Know Your Worth" by Khalid and Disclosure