The best PC accessories to customize it to your liking

9

Desktop or laptop computers have many interesting advantages over tablets, mobile phones, and game consoles. But one of the best is that you can personalize it to your liking. You can choose internal components, but you can choose from a variety of accessories and peripherals such as keyboards, headphones, cameras, microphones, speakers, and more from Fifth Geek. We have selected the best PC accessories available.

Do You Need a Computer Before Thinking About Accessories? Here is a list of the best desktop computers and the best laptops.

Logitech G Pro mechanical keyboard

Computer gamers and frequent writers need a good mechanical keyboard. The game will be more responsive, typing will be more accurate, and the overall experience of using the keyboard will be more enjoyable.

There are some mechanical keyboards we really enjoy, but our favorite is the Logitech G Pro. This is an easy-to-use, relatively quiet responsive keyboard with a removable USB cable and a dedicated media key.

You don't have to go to one of the devices with RGB lighting or other advanced features. If you need a simpler list of features, a good mechanical keyboard with a Cherry MX, Razer, or Logitech switch can greatly help improve your computer experience.

Tighter auriculares Steel series

Headphones that are better than high-end speakers are best for your computer. Of all the options available, I like both wired and wireless Steelseries Arctis Pro. It's not cheap, but it offers high-quality audio support, comfortable ski mask-style headbands, replaceable ear covers, and a variety of headband styles to give you great sound quality.

The wireless version uses a dual battery system, so you never run out of power. And with the built-in Bluetooth connection, you can easily stay connected to the outside world while listening to your favorite songs.

Memoria USB SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive

A good USB flash drive is something a computer user should not miss. It's a quick and easy backup solution, lightweight, portable, and relatively affordable, even for fairly large volumes. SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Lux comes in a variety of capacities from 32GB to 1TB, built into a robust standard with a sturdy protective case and a keychain clip for ease of use, making it our favorite There is one. However, the same device also includes USB-A and USB-C connectors for easy connectivity.

Webcam Logitech G920S

A good webcam can make a big difference when working from home or making video calls with friends and family. The Logitech C920S looks great in terms of its price. It's an excellent quality lens with support for 1080 pixel resolutions at up to 30 FPS, powerful autofocus and low light compensation. There are also excellent backup software packages that provide face tracking, shutter control, and zoom capabilities. If Logitech doesn't meet your needs, here are some other great webcams to consider.

Steelseries Rival 710 Gaming Mouse

If you're just working on a computer, a gaming mouse may look like it's on top, but its ergonomics and features are the best of all. The Steelseries Rival 710 is our favorite gaming mouse, featuring a high-end sensor, a comfortable shell, and excellent side grips, making it easy to use during intense gaming sessions. It's a great rodent right, no matter what you do with it. If you prefer ergonomic and wireless mice, there are also strong recommendations.

Altavoces Aperion Allaire

A good set of speakers is essential for enjoying music, movies, and games on your computer. They add depth and presence to the disappointing experience of miniaturizing the types of speakers that ship with prebuilt computers, or worse, monitor speakers.

Our favorite computer speaker is the Aperion Allaire speaker, which offers excellent sound quality with rich bass and midrange details while using optical and Bluetooth connections. Check other recommended speakers as needed.

Quatech Chill Mat 5

If you're using a laptop, you'll find that your computer can always overheat, no matter how good the cooldown is. This can lead to loud fan noise and poor performance.

A good cooling pad will greatly help alleviate these problems. Our favorite is the Kootek Chill Mat 5 with 5 silent fans, a USB connection, and a collection of attractive LED lights for anyone who needs it.

Edimax EW-7833 UAC Wireless Adapter

Most modern laptops come with out-of-the-box Wi-Fi support, but not necessarily on desktop computers. Some high-end domain cards support it. A good wireless adapter will help you connect when your wired connection isn't working. This is a good way to add fast Wi-Fi support to older portable devices.

The Edimax EW-7833UAC may not be an attractive name, but it is a fast wifi adapter that works well at 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies. It's also relatively compact and reasonably priced, but not optimal in the long run.

Blue Yeti USB Microphone

Great microphones can make video calls to a new level of intimacy and clarity. Or you can enhance your home video recording for streaming, narration, or other audio projects. A very popular solution for semi-professional recording artists and amateurs is Blue Yeti.

It's a powerful and capable microphone with great features for recording single or multiple people, and if you don't want to connect to an articulated arm, you have a solid foundation from the start.