The Best Makeup Products To Create A Natural, Everyday Look

It took me years to master my everyday makeup routine as well as find products to do so. It requires a lot of exploring with different brands and trying new techniques to find what really works for you. Below are the makeup products that feel incredibly light, natural, durable, and lasting that I use each day.

1. Lancome "Skin Feels Good" Hydrating Skin Tint SPF 23

This product is truly amazing. It is unlike any other tinted moisturizer in that it actually makes your skin look different than before with no makeup on at all. It covers up blemishes and evens out skin tone while hydrating your skin instead of clogging your pores or feeling like an extra layer of thick, heavy skin on your face. Plus, it has the prettiest scent of any beauty product I've ever used.

2. Bare Minerals Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15

I pair this with the Lancome tinted moisturizer and it is the most complete foundation look. The powder is really easy to apply and adds something to your face as well as lasts throughout the day.

3. Sephora Blush

It's always nice to add a pop of color to your face so you look vibrant, and the Sephora blush is perfect for that. Just a stroke of a brush on each cheek and you're good to go.

4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mascara

This is another lightweight product that lasts throughout the day. What I love about it is how easy it comes off with some water and soap or makeup remover at the end of the day. I wear mascara pretty much every day, so it can't be something that's hard to remove or leaves residue for the following day for me.

5. Fenty Gloss Bomb

I use the shade shimmering rose for this. It's a great everyday color and looks really natural, but offers a nice glossy finish to your makeup look.

Now, you'll be able to hit the makeup stores with knowledge on some of the best products for you both looks and durability wise. Ultimately, what matters is that you feel confident in whichever look you choose to do. Have fun with your glam!