The Ultimate Fall Playlist

The Ultimate Fall Playlist

Grab your sweaters, carve your pumpkins, and let's go!

5
The Ultimate Fall Playlist
Photo by Alex Geerts on Unsplash

I love all things fall. I love the aesthetic, the feeling in the air, the weather, the attire, everything. One of my favorite things about fall is the way it makes me feel, and that happens with the help of music. I listen to pretty much all facets of music and have curated a playlist that sounds like fall. If that makes any sense. Without further ado, here is my ultimate fall music list:

Bloom- The Paper Kites

This song is very sweet. It makes me feel light, nostalgic, and loving. It's guitar-heavy with indie vocals.

Sweet Creature- Harry Styles

This song sounds like home. It makes me want to make my bed with the windows open and make a cup of tea.

Cherry Wine - Hozier

This song is very relaxing to listen to. His vocals are very comforting. I want to light a candle and listen to this on repeat all fall.

Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg

Fall = coffee. Coffee= coffee shops. Coffee shops = soft tunes. Soft tunes = this song.

Mess is Mine - Vance Joy

This song was practically made for a movie-esque romance montage filled with cozy cuddles and jumping in piles of leaves.

Cold Coffee- Ed Sheehan

One of the most romantic, raw vocal-heavy songs to come from the brilliant artist that is Ed Sheeran. My ultimate fall song.

Related Articles Around the Web