This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! No funny ingredients, no chilling time, etc. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!

Do you remember Sunday afternoons at grandmas making cookies, and how the smell of warm baked chocolate chip cookies would fill the air? Well I know college can be stressful and everyone misses home, so here is a simple way to make chocolate chip cookies. Growing up, I had only had homemade chocolate chip cookies at my grandmothers. My mom basically raised me and my sister alone because my dad is in the military and was always overseas.

This is how I was raised to my chocolate chip cookies. This way is very simple and not many people know about it. Literally, anyone can do it. I take after my mom so I am not a good cook AT ALL so I am typically good at making these if that tells you how easy this is. You can enjoy the homemade cookie taste with these quick steps - Welcome to college Y'all - here what you will need.

The materials needed to make these amazing cookies are very simple and can be picked up at your local Walmart. Notice I said materials and not ingredients--- you will see why in a second. These don't start from scratch cookies so there is no mixing chocolate chips, eggs, and milk.

The first thing you need is the cookie dough-- its called break and bake cookie dough and it is honestly the best stuff to use. Why would you stress to make cookies when you can do this simple trick? After you gather your dough you are going to need to gather other supplies, like a cooking pan, scissors, a spatula .. simple enough for ingredients isn't it? Now we will continue combining these by using these simple steps

The first thing you need to do, like any every other time you cook something, is to wash your hands. After you wash your hands you need to take out your cooking pan. After you take out your cooking pan you need to preheat the oven. It is important that you preheat the oven before you prepare your dough so after your dough is on the sheet you can put it straight in the oven. (the oven will be preheating while you put your dough on the pan).

You will then take scissors and cut the cookie dough package down the back. You will then take the dough out and see the lines. The lines in the dough are the lines you break the dough on. Sure you can sneak a bite of dough but be careful because this dough does contain eggs. Place a square on the pan and continue placing them on the pan about an each apart. Once you fill the sheet or sheets up put them in the oven. Set the timer for seven minutes if you are like me and like chewy cookies but if you prefer crunchy cookies put them in the for ten minutes. Now let us take a look at the finished product.

Now, this is the finished product. Many people love to use this. Why? Because to moms its easy and fast to do so kids don't have to wait long for cookies that they love. Honestly, I take these to every event that I attend. They are simple and easy and everyone loves them.

I hope you can see why everyone loves these not so homemade cookies. My mom made me these while I was little so I will probably end up doing the same for my kids. Next time you want a homey sweet treat don't stress about making anything from scratch. Instead, follow my simple instructions and make my not so homemade cookies!