The Best Christmas Lush Products To Get You In The Holiday Spirit

Are you Naked or Nice this year?

180
WikiMedia Commons

It's the best time of the year, the best time for BATHS, that is. It's me again, your local Lushie filling you in on the latest and greatest at Lush. The campaign for Christmas this year is called "Naked or Nice?" All of our products this season have a bottled or packaged version like you are used to seeing, and they also have a naked version! Basically, it's the same product, just without any packaging. I'm going to be featuring a few of those items on this list today, but for the ones I can't get to, be sure to drop by your local Lush shop or go online! Now, to the fun stuff:

1. Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb

This bath bomb has lavender oil and tonka to bring ultimate relaxation to pre-Christmas jitters, as well as benzoin resinoid to soothe and protect dry winter skin. It's the most colorful of the holiday bath bombs, making it a fun one to show to people on Snapchat (because you didn't actually take a bath unless you snapped it, right?)

2. Rose Jam EVERYTHING

Body spray, shower gel, naked shower gel, body conditioner, bubbleroons, massage bars, basically ROSE JAM EVERYTHING!!! I really really wish all of these products were offered year round because it is my favorite Lush scent. Get the shower gel while it's here, you won't be disappointed.

3. Giant Golden Wonder Bath Bomb (And Regular Sized Golden Wonder Too)

Lush just released Giant Golden Wonder about a week ago. It's pretty much three bath bombs in one. It's AMAZING. Granted, you pay for what you get, the giant bath bomb is $19.99 while the regular one is $7.75. This bath bomb has refreshing cognac oil, lime oil, and sweet orange oil, giving you a really uplifting bath. Get yourself this for Christmas, you deserve it.

4. Snow Fairy EVERYTHING.

Lush has lots of sets of scents this year, which usually doesn't happen outside of Christmas (I'll get to the other major ones in a second). Any Lush fanatic knows Snow Fairy, it comes every year and I never see it stopping. Shower gel, body conditioner, bubble bars, sparkle jars, soap, jelly bombs, and bath time FUN round out this collection. If I could describe an image of what it smells like, it smells like a tiny girl in a pink ballet tutu dancing around. Basically, very bubblegummy sweet.

5. Never Mind the Ballistics Bath Bomb

This is by far one of my favorite bath bombs of all time, not just for Christmas. There's fresh bananas, cocoa butter, and murumuru butter to give an undeniable softness to your skin, with lime and sweet orange oils to excite your senses. I usually prefer floral scents over citrus but this one is a game changer. My store keeps selling out of them and it's pretty obvious why. Maybe they will consider making this one a year-round product? One can only hope.

6. Twilight (You Guessed It) EVERYTHING!!!!

By far the most popular of the collections, this delicious lavender scent is found in the Sleepy body lotion, Twilight shower gel, body spray, sparkle jar, and bath bomb. Sleepy originally came in a spring launch as a seasonal product. It was so immensely popular Lush made it a year-round lotion! And now its friends have come to stay for a while. This is another scent that should be year-round but isn't. The lavender and oat milk make for an easy bedtime, and spraying the body spray on your pillow will help you to fall asleep faster!

7. Santa Baby & Santa's Christmas Products

These products really make me think that Santa only drinks Cherry Coke, because that's what most of these products smell like. Santa's Christmas lip scrub, lip tint, and shower cream. (Remember, they all come in unpackaged versions too!)

8. Santa's Belly Shower Jelly & Once Upon A Time Body Lotion

The glitter in the shower jelly is plastic free and has apple and grape oil infusions to give you that fruity scent you adore. The lotion has cocoa butter, murumuru butter, and shea butter to banish that dry skin the winter can bring.